Thread: Brewery related merchandise shipping

Brewery related merchandise shipping

Hello All,

The New Buffalo Brewing Co. just got our incorporation paper work done and now we’re official. It’s going to be about 2 years before we have beer, so in the mean time I want to sell some merchandise to show some income and to get our name out there. What I’d like to sell is T-shirts, hats and glasses. I have found a few supplier that look good on the pricing. So far Grandstand (http://egrandstand.com/) looks like the front runner. We’re considering getting coasters made without logo and web address and just giving them to bars, has anyone else done that?

What I wanted to know is if other people have suggestions for suppliers of custom work, and the bigger question is how can you affordably ship it? I figure the most people want to pay with shipping is $10 for a glass and $18 for a shirt or hat. Fedex and UPS have quoted me upwards of $16 for shipping from Buffalo NY to LA. I see lots of brewers selling gear for around the price points I stated. How are you’ll doing it?

Thanks for your time and help. This website has really helped get New Buffalo to the point where at now.

Bill

U.S. Mail

I sell t shirts in a tough self seal poly bag and ship them first class mail. Costs between $2.50 and $3.00. Priority Mail is $5. If it fits, it ships. Use their package for free.

I have found http://www.microbrewmarketing.com to be extremely competitive on pricing and a very diverse selection of promotional items. Give their website a look.

Prost!
    Dave
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    glacierbrewing@bresnan.net

"who said what now?"

Oh nice articles, thanks for sharing