Criveller brew house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criveller brew house?

Does anyone have any working knowledge with this line of brew-houses? I am looking into buying one and any experienced input would be highly beneficial.
    Thanks

Criveller?

Hi. I saw an earlier post from you asking about Criveller. I wanted to find out if you ended up going with their brewhouse, and if so, how do you like it? If not, why not and who did you end up going with?

Thanks,
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by bblackbu View Post
      Hi. I saw an earlier post from you asking about Criveller. I wanted to find out if you ended up going with their brewhouse, and if so, how do you like it? If not, why not and who did you end up going with?

Thanks,
      Brian
      All I can say is their website has been under construction for 3 or 4 years.

Comment

I've got a couple FV's on order from them. They should be in in April, its not a brewhouse, but I'll post what I think when I get my hands on them.
        Manuel

Comment

As of 4 months ago, I was brewing on a 4-vessel 30 bbl brewhouse from Criveller. I can say they make very intuitive systems. The piping layout is well thought out and easy to train others how to use. I was experiencing a brewhouse efficiency between 90-94%.

The single largest drawback on the system was their CIP setup. Each vessel was equipped with a spray ball for CIPs however all the piping went through a hard-piped manifold system. Unless you had a portable pump that could handle the flowrates required for cleaning multiple vessels at once, the brewhouse's vessels had to be cleaned one at a time. The brewhouse was not designed to allow the system's pumps to be used for CIPs. Criveller does sell a CIP station that will allow you to clean all four vessels at once, but it isn't cheap.

If you are going to have rakes in your mash/lauter tun, ask them to install a plow as opposed to the hinged paddles they use for grain-outs. The plastic flaps always bend and never fully evacuates the lauter tun.

All in all, I was very pleased to brew on the system. Their customer support is unmatched.

Comment

website issue

Originally posted by TiminOz View Post
            All I can say is their website has been under construction for 3 or 4 years.
            Hi,

Who's website is under construction? Our website is at www.criveller.com up and running for years.
            Brewtech - Criveller Company
            www.criveller.com
            mail@criveller.com
            888-849-2266
            707-431-2211

Comment

Working...
            X