Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accounting software

What about for brewpubs

Any idea what would work for brewpub operations selling kegs out the door?

Just to put in my two-cents on a dead thread, I have spoken with a fella by the name of Kerry at OrchestratedBeer. He sent me a tiered pricing chart, but I can't seem to find it. However, if I remember our conversation correctly, I do believe the OnDemand solution can have 1-5 users (I think), and the price is based on a set amount and goes up per user needed. I'd say you're looking at around $500 per month for a 1 user account. This software, as awesome as it is, is just too robust for something of our size.

I'm probably going to go with BeerRun/BeerPub. It's cheaper and offers plenty of functionality for a small brewery/brewpub; does your TTB Excise and BROP, and other useful features. It integrates with QuickBooks and other accounting software.

http://www.beerrunsoftware.com/beerr...tionality/ttb/
    Mike Slone
    Co-Founder, Head Brewer
    23 Brewing Company
    Instagram: @23brewingco - Facebook.com/23BrewingCompany

"Beer is the drink of men who think, who feel no fear nor fetter. Who do not drink to senseless sink, but drink to think the better" - Anonymous

I think quickbooks is not a good fit for the purpose and its a pricey option. Moreover it doesn't work well with Linux based OS. We are using online accounting services from ZipBooks. Actually I took the free subscription after seeing that this software is working good in my Linux laptop with the help of WineHq. Also sage and Xero works fine. Another software I would like to recommend is OrchestratedBEER which is made for brewery accounting. But I like ZibBooks most.

I like ZipBooks, but I could be biased because that's my day job, hahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12