Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My equipment dealer.com!

Greetings,
    I am searching to see if anyone has had any dealings with my My Equipment Dealer.com. I found a pump manifold setup on there and placed an offer on it.
    I received word that my offer was accepted and that I would receive instructions on how to complete the transaction. That was 3 weeks ago.
    I have sent them messages at least once a week with not one reply.
    Has anyone else had any experiences with these people?
    Good or bad experiences?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks and CHEERS!
    John A Huber
    John A. Huber Brewing Company
    hubrew at msn dot com

never got as far as buying...

I wanted to bid on some tanks that were there, but had a question about them. I used the "ask seller a question" function but never received a response. I decided to go ahead and bid on the tanks. My offer was neither accepted or denied. I emailed a few more times asking for status and never got a response.

Interestingly enough I found the exact same tanks available through another auction site. I bid on them there to see what would happen and magically the listing disappeared the next day.

The whole thing left me a bit skittish. I would just make sure that you have everything well documented, receipts etc. in case something goes wrong...
    Scott LaFollette
    Fifty West Brewing Company
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by yap
      I wanted to bid on some tanks that were there, but had a question about them. I used the "ask seller a question" function but never received a response. I decided to go ahead and bid on the tanks. My offer was neither accepted or denied. I emailed a few more times asking for status and never got a response.

Interestingly enough I found the exact same tanks available through another auction site. I bid on them there to see what would happen and magically the listing disappeared the next day.

The whole thing left me a bit skittish. I would just make sure that you have everything well documented, receipts etc. in case something goes wrong...
      Thanks Scott, your situation sounds similar to mine. I think I will abandon ship before I send any money.
      CHEERS!
      John A. Huber

Comment

Working...
      X