CBK Fillers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBK Fillers....

Has anyone here had dealings with CBK fillers? We wired a pretty sizable sum of money to them for our new automated filler crowner and after doing so I had a conversation with someone that I thought I would post here to get clarification on because it made me curious.

I am waiting now for a couple weeks since payment for this unit to ship and am growing concerned I may be getting the run around. Not sure. This is not meant to bad mouth the company or the guy I'm dealing with so please don't take it as so. I am just having issues getting calls or e mails returned and never had this problem prior to payment for the bottling line.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I will be sure to post here if things change.

Cheers,

Chris
    There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.

I sure hope this ends well. At this point, it seems to be business as usual for them according to what I have read on your link to the Applied thread. I hope since this unit was already built and updated that it will in fact ship on Monday.

Thanks, and I will keep you all posted on my progress.

Cheers,

Chris

Comment

So, Darryl worked the whole weekend updating the filler head to the newest version, changing a couple hoses, and running water trials. He tells me it it working flawlessly and was picked up on Monday by Commox Pacific and I was able to confirm that with Commox with the tracking number Darryl provided me with.

We are looking forward to getting this machine Friday and filling some bottles soon!!!!

More updates soon!

Cheers,

Chris

Comment

So Chris, how did it worked out? We are considering an ASFC-1 from CBK but man is there mixed/mostly negative review on their previous comp. name Applied Bottling. Scares the sh*t out of me!
        Cheers!

Mario Bourgeois
        www.CasselBrewery.ca
        Casselman ON Canada

Comment

CBK Filler

Originally posted by 2 Kilts Brewery
          So, Darryl worked the whole weekend updating the filler head to the newest version, changing a couple hoses, and running water trials. He tells me it it working flawlessly and was picked up on Monday by Commox Pacific and I was able to confirm that with Commox with the tracking number Darryl provided me with.

We are looking forward to getting this machine Friday and filling some bottles soon!!!!

More updates soon!

Cheers,

Chris
          Hi Chris,

I would like to know if you received your filler from Darryl and how is it working out. I am looking into purchasing one.

Thanks, Paul

Comment

Hey guys,

It's been quite some time since I've posted to this thread but I didn't want to post anything until all issues were dealt with.

First off, in CBK's defense we were not ready to bottle when we purchased this machine. We had some money issues with purchasing some other equipment that delayed the start of bottling several months. Label approval and other issues plagued us as well. That being said. Once we started to work on the bottling line we decided it best to have Darryl from CBK come down and spend a couple days with us to give us a detailed once over of the machine and to help sort out what were some simple adjustments and the replacement of a bad sensor on the pneumatic loading ram. If these sensors come out of adjustment the machine will pause operation until that sensor is seen by the control module again. In this case it was a intermittent sensor that we replaced. $20.00 but certainly under warranty.

Darryl is a straight shooter and provided a quick and educational service to us that we found invaluable for the money spent. I recommend any of his equipment for build quality alone but with him always being available over the phone and giving us a nice selection of some spare parts in case of need, that sealed the deal for our future business and we intend to buy his fully automated 6-6 inline filler as soon as we outgrow this single head unit. The way sales are going that won't be long.

We cip'd today and ran our first test run with BEER!, not water this time. Fills are precise and the double pre evac and purge system works awesome! Better numbers than Meheen according to CBK. This thing ran flawlessly and we are making a 3 pallet run of Pale Ale tomorrow afternoon. I will post here again if there are any issues but I don't anticipate any.

Please message me or call me at the brewery if you have any other questions or concerns. I'm sure Darryl at CBK is willing to take your calls as well.

Cheers,

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X