Brewpub Keg Washer/Filler Preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewpub Keg Washer/Filler Preference

We are a start-up in Rockford, Michigan. We are currently shopping various keg washers. We have been comparing like models from Beverage Machine Services, IDD and Premier Stainless. They all seem to offer similar features and appear to be well manufactured pieces of equipment, but I haven't seen any in operation. I'm sure there are differences only discovered by usage.

Are there any brewers out there with strong preferences toward one or another?
    Has anybody used two or three that would share their experience?

Thanks in adavance!

Jeff
    Jefferey Sheehan
    Rockford Brewing Company
    jeff@rockfordbrewing.com

We just bought a Premier Stainless keg washer and it's great. We went with the manual version because we're only a 3bbl brewery, if we were any bigger, I'd consider the fully automated versions because they save time and will wash all kegs consistently. They also have color touch screens.
    Chris Enegren
    www.enegrenbrewing.com

Comment

We recently bought a two head model from Global Stainless, which is being marketed by Jason Ager, I believe. There was some damage in shipment, and some fittings that need replacing with heavier duty equipment, but once running, it purrs.
      Fighting ignorance and apathy since 2004.

Comment

I have a 2 head manual Premier Stainless in my 7 bbl brewpub. No complaints at all. It's been humming along for about 1 1/2 years, about 50 kegs a week.
        Hutch Kugeman
        Head Brewer
        Brooklyn Brewery at the Culinary Institute of America
        Hyde Park, NY

Comment

Working...
        X