No announcement yet.

Point of Sale system for a brewery taproom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're looking at the Poynt system through Costco's Merchant Services. Does anyone have any experience with that one?

Comment

Revitallizing this thread

We have Restaurant pro software on our touch screen system. We are a busy brewpub and do a fair bit of wholesale. We are hating this POS software more and more. We need a system that works, ALL THE TIME, not something we have to mess with every weekend at the worst possible times.

We are constantly having issues with this software. It has tons of great features but is not reliable.

We need a system that will track all of our kegs and food inventory as well as everything else and not fail in the middle of a transaction, forcing us to call tech support.

Someone must have had this same problem, can you tell us what you use?

Comment

New POS for the consideration

I could be a little biased but we have done a little consulting for a few tap houses and since we moved to Rezku POS our clients couldn't be happier. It's an iPad POS system and they specialize in restaurant and bar/pubs. They even integrate with Digital Pour, Beer Saver and a few others. Being able to integrate with other apps like Quickbooks is kind of cool as many hope to keep growing and will be able use that in the future.

They are EMV and PCI compliant and even have an offline mode, which means you can continue working even if their is www interruption.

So far our clients have loved the menu design and ease of use. The interface is great and it's all in real-time.

Check them out for yourself at https://rezku.com/pos/pos-systems/brewery-pos

We have a few pubs that are going to integrate with Digital Pour next. I can post another update in a month or so afterwards.
        Let me know if you guys think this is helpful and I will let you guys know how that goes.

Comment

Working...
        X