Cherry-Burrell fittings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry-Burrell fittings

Does anyone have direct experience with the quality of C-B tri-clamps, elbows, valves, etc? I need to order a bunch and heard these were an excellent choice (specifically - do the tri-clamps provide a good fit so they always clamp down adequately versus some t-c's I've used that don't because they were manufactured a touch too narrow).

Danke!

I've always found Cherry Burrell to be excellent.

I must say I prefer Nippon Sanitary.

CB is made fairly robust. Beware, however...their triclamps are made for their fitting, and tend to bottom out when used with GW Kent tees, sight glasses, or other pieces.

Any other favorite suppliers out there?

Nat

Comment

Originally posted by Natrat
      I've always found Cherry Burrell to be excellent.

I must say I prefer Nippon Sanitary.

CB is made fairly robust. Beware, however...their triclamps are made for their fitting, and tend to bottom out when used with GW Kent tees, sight glasses, or other pieces.

Any other favorite suppliers out there?

Nat
      Thanks for that - Perhaps I'll just order one of each item and see how it works with our equipment...

Comment

Yes but beware to get the correct clamps from CB. In addition to tri-clamp fittings, they offer two other styles of their own type of fitting. One is called I-line and one is called Q-line. While they look the same they are not interchangeable with tri-clamp fittings. The groove in the clamp is wider so they will bottom out before tightening.
        Your CPE Systems Team!
        CPE Systems Inc.
        800-668-2268
        CPEsystems.com
        Thinkpumps.com
        sales@cpesystems.com

Comment

Great info, thanks very much!

Comment

Working...
          X