Sourcing Equipment from China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UnFermentable View Post
    Yes. It is called a standpipe and one is a cone bottom out, and one has a pipe that extends upward to a certain level. Much prefer a rotating racking arm (with DIN fitting) instead.

Also that manway design is not really safe for anything over 7bbl. If you go in, how do you get out? I’ve known directly about a man who died in a tank from co2. Confined space entry should only be done by properly trained teams of two or more.
    Thanks for the name. Was going mental trying to find info on the design! I too prefer the rotating racking arm.
    I'm a Brit who learned to brew in the US so am having a hard time adapting to the various idiosyncracies of European equipment now I'm back home!

You can choose a different manway location though this is, as you say, under 7bbl (4bbl).

Cheers!

Comment

Plan

They kindly sent a spec sheet where you can see the racking arm inside.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.40.43 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	191814

Comment

Originally posted by ZeDrunkenMaster View Post
        Hi hi.

Anyone seen a uni like this before?

[ATTACH]64048[/ATTACH]

The racking and bottom blowout tubes are, as you can see, at the same level.

Do we think the racking arm is bent up inside and sitting above the yeast cone?

Thanks in advance!
        ZDM
        hello,
        This is Alice from China.
        Most of customer want this rotating racking arm. Attached pictures, hope you like, it’s is easy for operating and save beer.
        Have a good day.

Any question, you could email me:
        alice@qhbeerequipment.com

Best regards
        Alice.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HogMountain View Post
          I was very close to ordering a turnkey brewery BH, FV, BBT, Hex. Nothing electronic and no pumps. However, I am fearful that the upcoming tariffs will completely destroy any savings margin I would have had. What is the current tariff status?
          Dear, I heard from my USA friends, there is no effect import tax in beer brewing equipment now. But not sure after February.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X