• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer Needed for Exciting, Entrepreneurial Opportunity in India

In Search of a Talented, Experienced & Qualified Brewmaster
    for an Exciting International Entrepreneurial Opportunity

Opportunity Description
    • Unique opportunity to co-found a craft brewery business out of Mumbai with plans for high-growth and pan-India expansion
    • Responsibility to oversee entire brewing operation from the onset, including brewery setup, production/operating standards, staffing, training, etc.
    • Creative licence to frequently create new and innovative brews using a variety of local, uniquely-Indian ingredients
    • Compensation package to include cash, stock and performance-based incentives to provide a strong candidate with a tangible carried interest in the long-term success of the business

Ideal Candidate Requirements
    • Relevant experience as a Brewmaster or Assistant Brewmaster at a renowned (preferably award-winning) craft brewery/brewpub
    • Strong professional qualifications from an established brewing educational program
    • Keen understanding of engineering and process issues involved with craft brewing
    • Demonstrated ability to work with multiple brewing styles and to create successful and interesting new recipes
    • Strong team player; ability to lead within and navigate through a constantly evolving entrepreneurial environment
    • Cross-cultural sensitivity; understanding of cultural nuances involved with leading an international team that caters to both local and international customers
    • Opportunity most appropriate for young, ambitious, entrepreneurial brewers with creative energy and a strong desire to both independently manage brewing operations and participate actively in related managerial decisions for the broader business

Summary Company Background
    • Capitalized and fully-funded consumer services start-up founded by experienced and highly-motivated Indian nationals educated at Harvard Business School (Boston, USA) and Wharton School of Business (Philadelphia, USA); supported by a diverse, well-networked investor group out of both India and the United States

Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send a detailed introduction addressing the above requirements, a resume and any follow-up questions to careers@sdhs.co.in

A recommendation for these guys.

My name is Ben Johnson and I am the former Head Brewer for Midnight Sun Brewing Company in Anchorage, Alaska. Currently I am the Brewmaster for Seven Islands Craft Brewing located in Mumbai, India. I just wanted to take a minute and help these guys out in their search for a Head Brewer. If any of you brewers out there were considering this position and have any questions about life in India, the burgeoning craft beer scene in India or anything else, please feel free to contact me. I personally know the gentleman who is opening this brewery and can vouch for him. My email is: benthebrewer@gmail.com. India is shaping up to be the next hotbed for craft beer. Become a part of it!

Comment

Alternative Email Addresses

Dear Brewmasters:
      Our email address careers@sdhs.co.in should be working just fine but in case of any trouble, you can also reach us through: javedmurad@gmail.com
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X