ERP System for Brewpub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERP System for Brewpub

Does anyone have a recommendation for a small, simple ERP system for a small scale brewery? Something that is affordable and has minimal to zero recurring expenses.

Infor has an ERP system for breweries.

Comment

Originally posted by jmiller1371
      Infor has an ERP system for breweries.
      Really?

We use Visual currently at the manufacturing company I work at.

Do you know what it's called?

Comment

This may be a little more than you are looking for, but it is something we are considering: http://www.orchestratedbeer.com/onde...ct-description

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff Brew View Post
          This may be a little more than you are looking for, but it is something we are considering: http://www.orchestratedbeer.com/onde...ct-description
          Thanks Riff Raff. That looks exactly like what I'm looking for. How are the startup and maintenance costs of this platform?

Comment

We have orchestrated. It's a big undertaking. Unless you are at 10-20000 bbls and growing, I'd stick to other methods.

Nat

Comment

Originally posted by Natrat View Post
              We have orchestrated. It's a big undertaking. Unless you are at 10-20000 bbls and growing, I'd stick to other methods.

Nat
              A big undertaking in what aspect? Cost? Implementation? Other?

I'm very familiar with using Infor Visual in a daily basis as an ERP/MRP system in my current day job. Our startup would only be around 800-1000 bbls to start but I can't see running things without an ERP system.

Comment

Cost, cost of implementation (it's pretty bare bones, you have to be comfortable with setting up all your own accounts, journals, and brewery procedures), and cost of maintenance. We are still in the implementation phase with almost a year of owning the software, and we have personnel dedicated to implementation.

Having said all of that, it's a fantastic bit of software and will track whatever you want to track. And the people at Orchestrated are helpful.

But hardly necessary for a small brewery or brewpub, IMHO.

Nat

Comment

Originally posted by Natrat View Post
                  Cost, cost of implementation (it's pretty bare bones, you have to be comfortable with setting up all your own accounts, journals, and brewery procedures), and cost of maintenance. We are still in the implementation phase with almost a year of owning the software, and we have personnel dedicated to implementation.

Having said all of that, it's a fantastic bit of software and will track whatever you want to track. And the people at Orchestrated are helpful.

But hardly necessary for a small brewery or brewpub, IMHO.

Nat

Thank you very much for sharing your insight and experience!

Comment

I would like to use Magento ERP from Magestore, easy to use, customizable and one time payment.

Comment

Ekos Brewmaster works very well for quite a few breweries.

Comment

Magestore ERP is good, they also add a POS system into it.

Comment

Originally posted by luongminhthanh View Post
                          Magestore ERP is good, they also add a POS system into it.
                          That would indeed prove useful. Thanks for the tip!
                          Last edited by Marius Titulesc; 03-28-2020, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X