Out of State Brewery Licensing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of State Brewery Licensing

Is there a site, or list of fees and requirements put together for distributing your beer into another state, or must I wade through each states' site of laws and fees.

I just want a quick list of fees and requirements, so I can rule out the states that have very expensive fees and tough requirements. I know California is $71 and Michigan is $1000 per year

Thanks,
    John McKissack
    Texas Big Beer Brewery
    Newton County, Texas

I would think this would be the kind of list the Brewers Association would have.
    Little Deep Brewing Company
    Minot, North Dakota
    www.littledeepbrewing.com

Comment

I checked there site first, but did not find it. I emailed them also, no word yet.
      John McKissack
      Texas Big Beer Brewery
      Newton County, Texas

Comment

Be sure to let us know what you find out if you would.

Comment

Simplest thing would be to call a distributor in any state you're considering distributing in and ask them. They'll know the law and requirements better than anyone.
          Owner
          Grind Modern Burger
          PostModern Brewers
          Boise, ID

Comment

If you found a list with all states fees to distribute

Originally posted by johnnymax View Post
            Is there a site, or list of fees and requirements put together for distributing your beer into another state, or must I wade through each states' site of laws and fees.

I just want a quick list of fees and requirements, so I can rule out the states that have very expensive fees and tough requirements. I know California is $71 and Michigan is $1000 per year

Thanks,
            Hello Johnny, if you found/got a list with the fees in each state to distribute, I'd be interested in getting a copy if you have it. Much appreciated. Ed

Comment

Working...
            X