No announcement yet.

Good Beer is Brewed over Great Floors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Beer is Brewed over Great Floors!

Hi This is Chris Klein with Cascade Floors Inc. We do Industrial Floor coatings in many major Food Plants in Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, Nevada and Colorado. We have a 5yr warranty on all our floors walls and trench drains. All work is done by our Highly Trained and Experienced Crews. We have been applying floor coatings in the Food Industry since 1971. We are family owned and operated. Some of our clients are Anchor Brewing, Sierra Nevada Brewing, North Coast Brewing, Thirsty Bear Brewing, 50/50 Brewing, Deschutes Brewery, Full Sail, HRD, 10 Barrel Brewing, Pyramid (Portland OR), Ninkasi Brewing, Bend Brewing Co, Rogue Brewery, Cascade Lakes Brewing, SpeakEasy Brewing, Pepsi, La Tortilla Factory, Oberto's Jerky, Old Trapper Jerky, Sunsweet Growers, Tillamook Cheese, Sierra Nevada Cheese, Rumiano Cheese, Hilmar Cheese, Darigold, Safeway, Reser's Fine Foods, Foster Farms, Seneca Foods, Delmonte Foods, McCanes Foods, Mariani Packing and Simplot.

We do Urethane Concrete, Epoxy, Vinylester, Aliphatic Polyurea and Polyester coatings.
    We are Members Of The Brewers Association.
    We also have an ad in Celebrator Beer Magazine. CHEERS!!!!!
    There is a link to our website at the bottom of my email.
    Keep us in mind for future floor projects you may have.
    Thank You and have a Great Weekend.

Any Questions please email or call
    Chris Klein Cell#541-510-1080
    Chris@cascadefloors.com
    Cascade Floors is an industrial flooring company specializing in epoxy or resin based floor and wall systems to cover and protect concrete and other surfaces.
    Chris Klein
    Cell 541-510-1080
    Office (503) 769-6823
    WWW.CASCADEFLOORS.COM
    chris@cascadefloors.com

For all of our sakes, please open up your wallet and advertise on the site versus continually posting on the threads. It is really quite annoying.
    David Schlosser
    Brewmaster / Founder
    Naked Dove Brewing Company
    Canandaigua, NY

Comment

Cascade Floors

Cascade Floors is one of our new advertising supporters of Probrewer.com. He is new to these forums and excited about offering his expertise to the brewing industry.
      Welcome to the boards Chris!
      Cheers!
      Banjo Bandolas
      Probrewer.com
      v- 541-284-5500
      banjo@probrewer.com

Comment

Sorry

Sorry if I come across strong I just see so many people get less than they pay for. And have fixed WAY more mistakes by others. All I want to do is help. I have have over 50 calls from back east and in states we can not work. I have spent many hours on emails and on phone calls with people telling them what not to do and what to do. That is why in my posts I say if any questions email or call. I am a HUGE BEER GEEK!!! And I just don't want people to spend there Hard Earned Money 2 or even 3 times. If I can't bid the job I offer do's and Dont's. (even if I can bid the job)

I don't make a % of jobs I sell. I'm Just an Owner trying to lend a hand to the Industry I love so much. Once again I am sorry if I annoyed anyone in my dedication to just lend some help.

CHEERS!!!
        Chris Klein
        Chris Klein
        Cell 541-510-1080
        Office (503) 769-6823
        WWW.CASCADEFLOORS.COM
        chris@cascadefloors.com

Comment

Working...
        X