Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion List Subscriptions Post-Upgrade

Hello Admin:

Haven't been getting my daily list subscription emails the past few days, and now I know why. Great to have the upgrade, and congrats on success. Question is: will all my email discussion list subscriptions carry forward and resume now that the upgrade's been completed, or will I need to re-build these in my profile?

Thanks! And thanks for the amazing resource you provide.

P.S. - Do you guys take donations, or does advertising pay sufficiently?

NinkasiSwain,

Has your daily subscriptions re-started or are you still not getting them.

And that's for the comments -- glad you enjoy the site!! ProBrewer is made possible by all of the kind advertisers -- support us by supporting them.

Cheers,
    Admin

Comment

Thanks for checking. They've definitely restarted, but seems like they're coming in all willy-nilly. They were daily subscriptions that maybe seem to be coming in now as immediate updates. I'll doublecheck this and keep watching.

Was there any issue here that you've fixed somehow, or were they just on "pause" through the upgrade? If you've recreated them for me specifically, then thank you. I'll just now have to doublecheck that the notification period is correctly configured.

Comment

We had similar issue at our end but after some tinkering we are now receiving --

You should be receiving all the notifications you were receiving before -- if not, maybe try signing up again for those that you are not getting.

Admin

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          We had similar issue at our end but after some tinkering we are now receiving --

You should be receiving all the notifications you were receiving before -- if not, maybe try signing up again for those that you are not getting.

Admin
          Seems to be working as expected now without any changes on my part. Thanks!

Comment

Seem to now be getting inundated with subscription notifications throughout the day.

So, now seem to be having a growing problem -- I'm getting what I thought were Daily Updates from all my subscriptions now multiple times throughout the day. I expect one at midnight, but now I'm getting repeat notifications seemingly spanning the entire day.

Could you please look into this? Maybe I just need to redo all my subscriptions? I can't seem to find a way to modify the notification interval anyways from the Subscribed Forums settings page.

Thanks.

Comment

I have the problem of not getting subscription updates for several days and then suddenly I get a bunch all at once, some of which are a week old .....

Is there something I should "reset" on my end?
              Scott LaFollette
              Fifty West Brewing Company
              Cincinnati, Ohio

Comment

It should be functioning normally now. Let me know if not.

admin

Comment

Working...
                X