Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stout / Brewmation Electric Heating Systems

Hi,

We are planning to upscale our brewery later in the year. At the moment a Stout/Brewmation direct fire electrical system looks like the best fit for our setup.

If any of you use such a system or similar, could you answer a couple of questions...

How was your overall experience with the equipment and the service provided?

Have you had any major breakdowns or issues?

Did you buy a turn-key system via Brewmation, or did you buy the vessels & controls separately from Stout & Brewmation respectively?

Are the any items on the system you would change?

How many brews do you (comfortably) run per week / month?

Thanks in advance for your help

Kind regards
    Schalk

We went with stout tanks and the electric brewery setup. We researched brewmation. But couldn't understand the cost versus the electric brewery system. So the electric brewery system isn't really heavy duty enough for our commercial needs. But we have the technical ability to upgrade the system and we did. Buy the electric brewery kit. Once you start to assembly it you'll understand how you can easily upgrade for additional power. Just make sure the wiring in the walls and breakers in your panels support that. Three 5500w elements heats up 3bbls nicely.

or you can buy the electric brewery system already built and swap out the parts you need to. You may want a more plug and play system. But you're gonna have to know your system well enough to fix problems in the future. So might as well learn from the start.

Comment

Upgrading to 150A for 7bbls

Curious how you guys landed with this. I'm looking at putting together an electric 7bbl BK, which would use 3 x 15KW elements... it sounds like I'd need a 150A control panel, with 50A plugs for each element. That's as far as I've taken it for now... any additional info would be helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X