Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rating Brewhouse Equipment Providers AGER vs JVNW - Thoughts please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rating Brewhouse Equipment Providers AGER vs JVNW - Thoughts please!

I am in the process of reviewing quotations for a new brewhouse set up and trying to sift through various supplier offerings for our new brewery. I know that I will require a 20bbl system and want to ramp up adding fermentation and brite tanks as we grow over the next 5 years. So far I am unable to gauge the difference in suppliers other than by price! Please give me your thoughts on JVNW and/or Ager Tanks as suppliers to your brewery. Pros and cons? Service and set-up support? etc.
    Any input would be helpful.

Cheers,
    Tim Cochran
    Horse & Dragon Brewing Company (in planning)
    Fort Collins, CO

We've never purchased anything from JVNW. I've known about them for many years and they have an excellent reputation. We've purchased several pieces of used bottling machinery from Ager over the last 10 years and we've been pleased with the way they do business. We also bought a new brite tank from them last year and we're happy with it. That's all I can tell you. I hope it helps a little.

Comment

Ager makes amazing brewhouses literally right down the road from the amazing fabricators of JVNW but his tanks come from China, which isn't saying they aren't quality tanks (just not American made.)

JVNW is the Cadillac.
      Ager is the Toyota Hybrid.
      Practical Fusion is the Chevy Truck.
      They'll all get you to where you want to go.

Comment

Working...
      X