Let's Make Great Beer Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Make Great Beer Together

My name is Sam Thompson, and I'd like to be your brewer.

I'll be graduating from BrewLab Ltd. in the UK with a Diploma in British Brewing Technology in May (2013), and am seeking a brewery in the Northern California area to call home.

After serving as Cargo Officer for several ships with Military Sealift Command, (managing 40-50 people, responsible for multi-billion dollar inventories including 2000 tons of ammunition/explosives, 500 tons of dry goods, 250 tons of refrigerated goods, and 7 million gallons of jet-fuel, delivering all of these to an aircraft carrier while moving through the water at 15 knots, and working 12-14 hour days 7 days/week for 11 months straight), I'm looking for an exciting and fast-paced career in the brewing world that puts me a little closer to home.

I've been an avid homebrewer for the last 7 years, and recently made the full jump into formal certification by attending both the Diploma course at Brewlab and the Executive Overview course at Siebel, and as soon as the upcoming Institute of Brewing and Distilling General Certificate in Brewing test takes place (May 7th), you should see that on my resume as well.

I'm seeking a position in a Northern California craft brewery as dedicated to great beer as I am. If you think I might be a good fit with your company, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for this opportunity, let's make great beer together.

Please feel free to email me at samuel.a.thompson@hotmail.com for my CV and other info.
    Last edited by gypsyhead; 03-13-2013, 12:19 PM.
Working...
X