Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: DIN to triclamp?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Salt Lake City, UT

    DIN to triclamp?

    Hi guys...I thought I knew where to get these, but I'm stumped.

    I have two DIN 20 connectors that I want to put 1" TC adaptors on, and one DIN32 that needs to go to 1.5" TC. I can have them welded up (or even chop them off and weld a TC onto the tube) but now I'm frustrated and I want to figure out a supplier!!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010


    You might want to try JVNorthwest. I got some DIN to triclamp fittings from them a few years ago. I don't think that they are stock parts, but they should be able to make something that will work for you.

    Cheers- Mike

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Burnaby BC Canada

    DIN to Tri-clamp

    We don't stock them but we can make them up for you.
    Your CPE Systems Team!
    CPE Systems Inc.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sbradt View Post
    The DIN 32 x 1.5" can be gotten from GW Kent
    You beat me to it.

Similar Threads

  1. Triclamp source
    By CrabbeMan in forum Equipment Q&A (Sponsored by Standard Kegs)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 01:36 AM
  2. TriClamp Stainless Steel Funnel supplier
    By Geoff Logan in forum Equipment Q&A (Sponsored by Standard Kegs)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 09:37 AM
  3. Custom/Odd size Triclamp Fitting
    By AMS0286 in forum General Discussions (Sponsored by Stout Tanks and Kettles)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:31 PM
  4. Where can I find 1 1/2 triclamp valve seals?
    By alesu in forum Equipment Q&A (Sponsored by Standard Kegs)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 09:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts