Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a really pretty brewhouse?

Hello All-

I am involved in the writing of a beer-centric graphic novel and have a request.

I would like to find a very charismatic brewhouse to use as a model for our illustrator in drawing some of the panels. I'm currently writing the "brewing process" chapter and would love to find a sympathetic brewer willing to take some specific photos. My brewhouse is great and I will probably end up using it as the model for the illustrations, but it is stainless and I would really like to find someone out in forum land with a small, easy to photograph, traditional looking copper brewhouse who would be cool with taking and sending me detailed photos. (The illustrator is a very skilled professional but he is not as intimate with the brewing process or the specific pieces of equipment involved, so when I write such things as "the wort then flows from the mash tun to the kettle," I need to provide him with reference photos of a mash tun, a kettle, and how the liquid gets from one to the other.)

If this seems at all like something you may be interested in, please get in touch with me at <beewak@gmail.com> You would get a mention in the book, a first ed. copy, my eternal gratitude, and I will set you up with plenty of beers if at all possible. I could also drop your logo somewhere in the book (in the background at a beer store or something like that.)

Alternatively, if someone has a nomination of such a brewery within an hour or so of Hartford, CT, please pass it along (with contact info) as I could go out and take the photos myself.

Thanks for reading this and please let me know if you have any ideas or could lend a hand.

Cheers- Mike

Re

Not in CT - New Glarus
    Click image for larger version

Name:	19394348.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	190155

Comment

Working...
    X