Have education will travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have education will travel

Greetings fellow Siebel Alumni, and anyone else taking some of their precious time to read this . I will be finishing the Associates program in November 2013. I am reaching out in hopes of finding an assistant brewers position prior to graduation. What I bring to the table is my brewing eduction supplemented by a BS in Food Science from Cornell University. Practical hands on experience has come from volunteering my time at a local startup craft brewery. This position has taught me how much work it is to make beer, but also the great joy and sense of accomplishment it brings. I can forward my resume to any interested parties. I can also be found on twitter @EdwardtheBrewer. Any help is greatly appreciated. Willing to relocate anywhere, Wife is onboard with my following my dreams.
    Last edited by ebedrick; 06-05-2013, 11:26 AM.

Please send resume to Matthew.levine@blackeyedsusanbrewing.com

Comment

Adventurous Brewer Wanted)

Hi

I represent a group interested in building a craft brewery in Europe. Would you be interested in further discussion if you haven't taken a job?

Hiker16

Comment

Shoot us a resume if you're interested in brewing beer at the beach ShorebillyBeer@gmail.com Thanks!

Comment

Ed,

Heavy Seas is looking for a shift brewer. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please email me at joe@ccbeer.com. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X