chinese equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chinese equipment

Has anyone dealt with a Chinese manufacturer of brewing equipment that they might recommend or steer me clear of? Looking for ant info. Thanks, Joe

There are a number of threads about the pros and cons of Chinese kit on this forum. Best have a look at those first. Seems to be either very good, are absolutely awful depending on who bought what, who was dealt with (individual firms directly, importers based in the destination country, Chinese agents etc.), and the legalities / payment regime.

At the moment it seems you can get good stuff, but need to tread warily.

My biggest concern if going directly to the supplier is what in my opinion is the need to inspect and approve before delivery, and thus the cost of going all the way out to China to inspect.

I think the adage "caveat emptor" applies in spade at the moment, based on all the comments.
    dick

Comment

thanks dick. I was considering going to china to inspect the product but before I commit to a company, I was looking for input from a person who has worked with the company in the past. Thanks again, Joe

Comment

Working...
      X