Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perlick

Originally posted by BanjoPicker View Post
    Is anyone out there using Perlick Flow Control faucets having a problem with them leaking? The O Ring is getting kinked up on the bonnet and they are dripping. Out of my 25 faucets, I'm needing to replace the O rings on at least 8 of them every week. I contacted Perlick and all they did was send me some new o rings. Anyone out there have any advice? I'm about to switch back to standard faucets even though I just made a pretty big investment on these.
    It sounds to me like you are cleaning with the wrong mixture and it's eating your seals. Too much caustic will eat them in short order.

Comment

Which FC perlicks are you discussing?

Bump to an old thread here, but which series are y'all referring to? The older 525SS or the newer 630SS flow controls? I am wondering if it is the former you're using and having leaks with the O-ring, if anyone is using the newer version and if they have improved.
      Dave Cowie
      Three Forks Bakery & Brewing Company
      Nevada City, CA

Comment

I hear the new ones are much better. Doesn't really help those of us with the old ones though. And the Perlick guys gave me such a weird look at the CBC when I suggested they help me replace their faulty product...
        Russell Everett
        Co-Founder / Head Brewer
        Bainbridge Island Brewing
        Bainbridge Island, WA

Comment

Originally posted by Bainbridge View Post
          I hear the new ones are much better. Doesn't really help those of us with the old ones though. And the Perlick guys gave me such a weird look at the CBC when I suggested they help me replace their faulty product...
          Thanks. I think I'll pick one up and see how it performs.
          Dave Cowie
          Three Forks Bakery & Brewing Company
          Nevada City, CA

Comment

We bought 10 and they are working flawlessly...rather shocked. 630SS flow control version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X