Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer with financial background seeking opportunity

Hello All,

To be straight to the point, I'm seeking practical brewing experience for trade or part-time business / financial consulting. I am currently a senior financial analyst for a $100M+ apparel company and am looking to take my career into the craft brewing industry. I would consider myself a very advanced homebrewer and have immersed myself into the craft beer culture for the last several years with a strong knowledge of the brewing processes.

I am looking to follow my passion of brewing, so I would like to offer my financial expertise as an incentive to hire a so-called "untested" brewer. I can assist with anything from complex revenue modeling, inventory costing, simple bookkeeping, and brewing!

My resume is available upon request. I am located in Southern California and would like to stay in this region unless the right offer comes along. Please feel free to contact me at the email address below or PM me.

Thanks,
    Kyle

kfarson@gmail.com
    Last edited by lbco; 08-09-2013, 02:46 PM.

Re:

Where are you located? Are you looking to start a project from the ground up or join an established brewery? Also are you looking for a brew-pub or production brewery?

Comment

Working...
    X