Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AN - Technologies - review/feedback anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AN - Technologies - review/feedback anyone?

Hi,

I’m shopping for equipment to expand our brewpub and I came across AN Technologies (http://www.an-brewtech.com). They are located in Israel and the rep. I speak with is very nice, very helpful. Their prices are very low : the kinda low that makes you skeptical enough to come ask for advices on ProBrewer.com...

It seems obvious that - like almost everyone - they are subcontracting in Asia for their products (stainless steel is grade 304 from South Korea). It just seems - at least to me - more serious than other companies I’ve encountered (BrewStuff, Zhongdhe, etc.) I was just wondering if anybody had ever done business with them and wanted to hear some feedback on equipment quality, delays, etc.

Thanks a lot,

David

Not "sub-contracting"

Just talked with the rep and he told me they were not sub-contracting. They own a factory in China, they buy nothing from others, they produce and assemble everything in their own factory he says. What do you guys think? Thanks.

Comment

Follow up on AN-Brewtech

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick follow up concerning AN Technologies. We decided not to buy from them. Finally, the proximity of another supplier, ease for after sales service and - most importantly - government grants to encourage local purchases made the difference.

We seriously considered AN Tech. Their equipments are very elegant, prices are great and we were delighted by the seriousness with which they handled all our requests. And on that level, I would recommend this company to future buyers without hesitation.

David Plasse,
      brewer, Microbrasserie Memphré

Comment

Originally posted by davidplasse View Post
        Hello everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick follow up concerning AN Technologies. We decided not to buy from them. Finally, the proximity of another supplier, ease for after sales service and - most importantly - government grants to encourage local purchases made the difference.

We seriously considered AN Tech. Their equipments are very elegant, prices are great and we were delighted by the seriousness with which they handled all our requests. And on that level, I would recommend this company to future buyers without hesitation.

David Plasse,
        brewer, Microbrasserie Memphré
        www.lamic.ca

Can you post their website and key person contacts?

Michael Porter

Comment

Website and key person contacts

Originally posted by Michael_Porter View Post
          Can you post their website and key person contacts?
          Hi Michael,

Key person is Nathan Ginzburg : nathan@an-brewtech.com
          Website is in original post : http://www.an-brewtech.com

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by davidplasse View Post
            Hi Michael,

Key person is Nathan Ginzburg : nathan@an-brewtech.com
            Website is in original post : http://www.an-brewtech.com

Cheers!

Thank you very much, David. Their products from website and movies looks very positive.

Cheers,

Michael

Comment

I found AN.Technologies brewery there in Tallinn, Estonia and visited them.
              Equipment was installed two weeks ago and still in process of certification. I looked closely in equipment of this manufacturer and
              I must say that the equipment supplied is amazing, professional and clean welds, electrical equipment of the leading suppliers in the world such as Siemens, Danfoss, Copeland and others.
              I was amazed from Brewhouse dish heads - double-walled, insulated and polished. I touched the top of the dish head during boiling of 2000 liters and not felt any heat.
              Fermentation tanks are very nice.

Now I compare their offer to manufacturers from Slovakia and Hungary. Price difference is huge because they have their facility in China, so, I will need to decide what to do.

Anyway, there few photos I took.

Cheers,

Michael Porter
              Tallinn
              Estonia
              Attached Files

Comment

I have contacted AN.Technologies and spoke with Nathan. I am going to visit their factory in China and 3 other producers: Shendong, Tiantai and Zhongde.
                Will post the visit results and photos 2 weeks later.

Steven Gurov
                GurBeer Brewery

Comment

sockpuppetry? That's my guess.

Comment

sockpuppetry? That's my guess.
                    LOL. My thoughts exactly!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_Porter View Post
                      I found AN.Technologies brewery there in Tallinn, Estonia and visited them.
                      Equipment was installed two weeks ago and still in process of certification. I looked closely in equipment of this manufacturer and
                      I must say that the equipment supplied is amazing, professional and clean welds, electrical equipment of the leading suppliers in the world such as Siemens, Danfoss, Copeland and others.
                      I was amazed from Brewhouse dish heads - double-walled, insulated and polished. I touched the top of the dish head during boiling of 2000 liters and not felt any heat.
                      Fermentation tanks are very nice.

Now I compare their offer to manufacturers from Slovakia and Hungary. Price difference is huge because they have their facility in China, so, I will need to decide what to do.

Anyway, there few photos I took.

Cheers,

Michael Porter
                      Tallinn
                      Estonia
                      nice. the price?

Comment

Originally posted by 529BC View Post
                        nice. the price?
                        I don't know what size you're looking for but my offer from them was more than half lower from ZIP and PSS.

Cheers,

Michael Porter
                        Tallinn
                        Estonia

Comment

Please share your factory visit

Originally posted by Steven Gurov View Post
                          I have contacted AN.Technologies and spoke with Nathan. I am going to visit their factory in China and 3 other producers: Shendong, Tiantai and Zhongde.
                          Will post the visit results and photos 2 weeks later.

Steven Gurov
                          GurBeer Brewery

Hi, I am looking for the same factories as you. Could you please share your experience with them and what did you choose among them?

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                          X