NikoBrew Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NikoBrew Feedback

I have purchased an order thru nikobrew.com and have had no communication from them outside of the inital confirmation of my order.

Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Originally posted by Yalobusha View Post
    I have purchased an order thru nikobrew.com and have had no communication from them outside of the inital confirmation of my order.

Does anyone have any experience with this company?
    First off thank you for your order we greatly appreciate it. We received your email request for an update yesterday at which time my office manager sent you an email updating you on the status of your order. After I saw your post on our thread about your order I sent you an email as well. Would you please confirm if you have received those? I would like to make sure we are not having issues with our company email.

Also, the Simcoe were a pre order item as mentioned on our sale thread about them. We were expecting to be able to ship them out this week but unfortunately there was a delay at the farm where they were pelletized and it looks like they won't ship until next week. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks again for your order, and as soon as it ships we will email you with an ETA. Cheers and enjoy!

Comment

I have not gotten a single email from you. If you did send them to me, then you definitely have a problem.
      I have not had any problems on my end as I am still getting emails from others.

Please keep me posted as to the status of the delivery.

andy@yalobrew.com

Same as I put on the order, thanks....

Comment

Have dealt with Niko before and can vouch for him. Good guy, good company. I am sure there is a snafu here somewhere, and am sure he will rectify it.
        Pete Broyles
        Riverport Brewing Co
        Clarkston, WA

Comment

It must be Nikobrews computer system... I sent an inquiry via their website about contracting hops a week ago and heard nothing.
          David Marshall

Comment

I've always had good service from Niko. Prices can be higher than others sometimes, but he can sometimes find stuff that is not always on the other spot markets.
            Cheers!

Jeff
            Carbondale Beer Works

Comment

I order from Niko rather frequently. I haven't had any problems at all. I have found them to be pretty responsive. We use them for spot buys mostly, but I have been really satisfied with them. I would recommend them.

Comment

Hey folks,

Andy, I just responded to your PM.

Goatbrewer,
                I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. We have recently become inundated with contract requests which we of course love, though I have been slower to respond than I had been in the past. I was recently out of town for a week and we have recently added to our crew and our new office manager will be helping with a lot of these inquiries going forward. To this point I have been handling all contracts and as much as I enjoy doing so, to keep up with demand some of that will be handled by others. We are revamping our wholesale website as well to make it easier to view your contract balances, order, etc. There is no good excuse for not responding to inquiries immediately, and I guarantee I will get back to you, I just wanted to explain a bit of what's going on. Once we get through the current inquiries I will be back to responding within 1-2 days , and often much more quickly than that.

Mountainbrew, BonedaleBeer and pjbroyles thank you very much for your comments I greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                X