Nano (3bbl) Pump Recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nano (3bbl) Pump Recomendations

Finalizing our purchasing and need a little help. We plan on operating this 3bbl set up for no more than two years before seriously upgrading. That said, what recommendations are there for the number/type of pump(s) for a 3bbl, 3 kettle electric brewery? Looking for the best bang for our buck here.

March

March makes great pumps. I've seen some negative feedback on this (and other) forums about their performance, but normally its due to incorrect sizing / operator error.

Contact Walter and he can get you squared away with the correct pump, motor, fittings, etc. for your applications. He's also very knowledgeable about pump mounting, maintenance, etc.

You could spring for this bad boy. Worth the 'discount' price if you can afford it, since it won't need upgraded with your brewhouse.

home brew, home brewing, beer ingredients, homebrew, beer kits, beer equipment,brewing equipment
    Kyle Kohlmorgen
    Process/Automation Consultant
    St. Louis, MO

Comment

Waukesha-Cherry Burnel make an excellent line of (relatively) inexpensive, durable, and extremely easy to maintain pumps, the C100 series. For moving hot wort, you'll need a washed seal, but this is easy to do on the C100s. Changing a seal kit out takes about five minutes and requires no tools. We use a C104 for our Vorloff/transfer pump. It ate a seal in about a month, then I jury-rigged a seal wash from plumbing parts and the new seal has been working fine for more than five years.
      Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
      Terminal Gravity Brewing,
      Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

@Timm,

Do you have a contact for sales of the pumps

Comment

Nano Brew pumps

We have the same pumps as Waukesha, except under the TOPLINE name.

If you still need a pump give me a call, we have them in stock from 1/2 Hp through 5 HP on carts with VFDs.

Your CPE Systems Team!
          CPE Systems Inc.
          800-668-2268
          CPEsystems.com
          Thinkpumps.com
          sales@cpesystems.com

Comment

Working...
          X