Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sour cherry source?

Anyone have a good source for sour cherries? Need about 250#

There are a lot of farms in Michigan that sell them frozen. We get ours from a farm called McKlug. They deliver to us but they may ship.

Just do a google search for frozen michigan (montmorency) cherries and you'll get some options.

Here is the first I saw selling em for $3 a pound which is a pretty good price

North Michigan's Authentic Farm Flavors Delivered Right To Your Door! At Friske's, we give you the option to eat, shop, or play. Authentic farm flavors delivered right to your door!
    Beejay
    Pipeworks Brewing Company

Comment

Thanks. Yeah, I did a google search. The first two companies I contacted never responded. Well, one did - about 3 months after I sent them a message.

Was just wondering if anyone had any specific recommendations. I actually know how to use the googles.

Comment

https://fruitforbrewing.com/ has red tart cherry puree in aseptic packs that we've used in the past with good results.

Comment

Thanks! I've used the oregon puree on homebrew level before and did not realize they were available in large packaging. Should work well.

Comment

Working...
          X