Century Manway Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Century Manway Help

I have a Century brewing system, fermentors and serving tanks. I had a fermentor door fail today. I need a new door, cross arm and hinge arm, plus misc. connecting pieces. Does anyone out there know where I can get parts to fit, or am I going to have to have them custom made?

Thanks for your inpu up front.

Jim Lieb
    Brewer
    Rocky River Brewing Co.

What year is your Century? They ordered doors from several manufacturers, but most of the Century systems I have seen have manway doors from Cherry Burrell or Zorzini. Gould Stainless in the US has Zorzini parts.

Might be cheaper to have a stainless guy fab your parts locally...

Good luck!

Comment

I believe the Century is a 1997 or 1998. Unless we can find something will have to have it fabbed.

Thanks,

Jim Lieb

Comment

Can you post a few pictures and dimensions of the failed manway?

That would help identify it and get you closer to finding replacement parts.
        Your CPE Systems Team!
        CPE Systems Inc.
        800-668-2268
        CPEsystems.com
        Thinkpumps.com
        sales@cpesystems.com

Comment

I realize this post is 5 years old but I am wondering if anything was ever found for this? I just had the exact same parts fail on a Century tank of the same vintage. I am looking into the Zorzini and Cherry Burrell leads tomorrow but thought I would post on the odd chance anyone figured out a source for these parts.

Thanks!

scott (at) fiftywestbrew (dot) com
          Scott LaFollette
          Fifty West Brewing Company
          Cincinnati, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by yap View Post
            I realize this post is 5 years old but I am wondering if anything was ever found for this? I just had the exact same parts fail on a Century tank of the same vintage. I am looking into the Zorzini and Cherry Burrell leads tomorrow but thought I would post on the odd chance anyone figured out a source for these parts.

Thanks!

scott (at) fiftywestbrew (dot) com
            post picture of the manway door so it make the search quicker.

Comment

I started this post. I had a local stainless worker fashion me a new door. that was all it needed. If you get it done, make sure that they roll the door or at least put some slight bends in it so that it conforms better with the circular shape onthe tank.

Jim Lieb

Comment

Working...
              X