Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulldog Washer- Anyone know if they're still in business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulldog Washer- Anyone know if they're still in business?

Anyone know if the Brewing and Beverage Machine Company (makers of the Bulldog keg washer/filler) are still around? We just acquired one second hand and my attempts to contact the company have so far been unsuccessful. The website is still up, but worryingly there is no contact number listed, just one of those automated "ask your question here" boxes. Two weeks, two emails and no response makes me wonder...

Pilgrim Process Products Inc.

HazyPRO,

Try John Schell at Pilgrim Process Products. He used to work for BMS and should be able to get parts for you. Smuttynose has two Bulldogs. Let me know if you need any info and I may be able to help out as well.

Pilgrim Process Products Inc.
    There from the beginning
    199 Cabinet Crescent
    Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada.
    L4L6E9
    416-737-3798
    JSchell@rogers.com

Cheers,

dave

David Yarrington
    Director of Brewing Operations
    Smuttynose Brewing Co.
    Portsmouth, NH
    david(at)smuttynose.com

Comment

Thanks for the info and the offer Dave. That's is why I love this community so much, people willing to help each other out. When it comes time to fire her up I may well have a few questions for you. Right now, I'm just researching what kind of service we might need to do to get the machine running again. It's been sitting for 3-4 years where we found it, so I imagine there will be lots of dry rubber bits to replace.

cheers,

Scott

Comment

Bulldog Washer

hazyPro
        BBMS took over the equipment sales for BMS in 2013. They are still reviewing the equipment list although I am sure that the Bulldog and Puppy will remain part of the their listings. In the meantime, as Dave indicated, John at Pilgrim can handle most of the parts required for any existing machine. He is still linked to the "old" network for BMS and can network other support as required. The Bulldog and Puppy were designed to be tough and long lasting. Operational components are easily accessible from the market which was one of the original design concepts of the machine. Most of the machines built are still operational since the first one was built in '95. I am no longer associated with the old BMS or BBMS but I know that there is some restructuring going on for BBMS. It has the potential to emerge stronger than ever. Just thought the industry might be interested in hearing.

Comment

Thanks Ian. It's good to hear that the company is under new stewardship and heading forward. This thread is turning into a nice resource for Bulldog owners. Just to add some depth to the service support, the 'new' company forwarded my request to one of the 'old' service technicians, Malachy Griffin. I just got off the phone with him and he was very helpful, including offering to send me schematics. He said he wouldn't mind if I threw his name out as someone who can help as well. His email is malachygriffin@hotmail.com if anyone needs it.

Scott

Comment

got Bulldog - need schematic

I just bought a used Bulldog keg washer (1996!). I'm trying to hunt down a schematic and/or owner's manual and parts list. I read this thread and talked with John Schell, who is out of town this week. If any of your have an older, 90's era Bulldog, I would greatly appreciate someone sharing a copy of the schematic/owner's manual and parts list. Even if you have a slightly newer model, I've heard that they haven't changed the design drastically over the years, so a schematic and parts list would still be very helpful.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers, Kevin
            drake@alibialeworks dot com
            Kevin Drake
            Alibi Ale Works
            North Lake Tahoe

Comment

Bulldog Documentation

Kevin,

I have an old operator's manual but that's it. I haven't actually gotten around to getting mine up and running yet so I didn't pursue anyone very hard to try and find the schematics. If you locate one I'd be interested, ours is late 90's as well. I'll get the operator manual scanned in and forward it on to you when I get a second.

Cheers,

Scott

Comment

BUMP: Are they still in business?

I, too, have been trying to reach BMS/BBMS with no luck. Anyone know if they are still in business and, if so, have a contact number?

Comment

Working...
                X