Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brewery hose and connectors

guys and gals
    looking to buy some new brew hose and fittings anyone got any suggestion on type, and where to buy for a good price
    any help is greatly appreciated

cheers matt 3BG

''whos been drinking my beer''

best prices

Email me for details on pricing, but I got the best deal from Spokane House of Hose:

Dave Schmaltz - d.schmaltz@spokanehose.com

Fred Lee
    The Actual Brewing Co.
    fred@actualbeer.com

Comment

Brewers hose

Hi,

We would love to supply you some hose. Call us at 1-800-668-2268 or order online from our new storefront.

http://www.think-pumps.com/

Thanks
      Your CPE Systems Team!
      CPE Systems Inc.
      800-668-2268
      CPEsystems.com
      Thinkpumps.com
      sales@cpesystems.com

Comment

If you are looking for a goodyear plicord hose then I'd suggest matheson gas, they gave me the best price of all the local goodyear reps. Also, you should call around and see what the prices are for competitors, I had two reps, one for my area, one for another area. I got 2 different prices, one not competitive at all, and one very good price. Same company, different person, totally different experience. Saved myself 400.00 working with the other guy on 100' roll. I think the 1.5" plicord brewline was around 1900.00 I think, 1" was 1583. Pretty expensive hose but no reason to have it be more expensive. Definitely cal a few people in the area about pricing though, it can vary a lot.

Comment

1 1/2" Brewers hose $1595.00 for 100 ft roll

Food Grade FDA Butyl Rubber Brewers Hose

Brewer’s Hose has a butyl rubber tube and cover to withstand high alcohol content and fatty liquids. Butyl rubber also has better resistance than natural rubber to modern sterilization solutions containing mixtures of peroxyacetic acid and hydrogen peroxide.
          The large wall thickness on Brewer’s Hose allows it to withstand light vacuum and resist kinking.

Tube: Smooth, white, non-toxic, butyl rubber to FDA standards
          Reinforcement: Multiple layers of synthetic textile cords.
          Cover: Red abrasion resistant butyl rubber with wrapped finish.
          Temperature Range: -40°C (-40°F) to 100°C (212°F);

Click image for larger version

Name:	G1074 Hose.png
Views:	1
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	190255
          Your CPE Systems Team!
          CPE Systems Inc.
          800-668-2268
          CPEsystems.com
          Thinkpumps.com
          sales@cpesystems.com

Comment

Just wondering what the difference is between the butyl rubber hose and the EPDM hose.
            Troy Robinson
            Quirk Brewing
            Walla Walla

Comment

Butyl rubber hose VS EPDM hose

Both butyl rubber (also known an Nitrile or Buna-N) and EPDM rubber are synthetic rubber compounds but EPDM rubber has superior properties for high temperature applications, and is more resistant to animal and vegetable oils, ozone, steam, and oxygenated solvents. EPDM has an temperature range from -55° F to +325° F. were as butyl rubber has a range of -40° F to +212° F.

This chart (courtesy of Newman Sanitary Gasket Company) shows the different properties.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubber properties.png
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	190256
              Your CPE Systems Team!
              CPE Systems Inc.
              800-668-2268
              CPEsystems.com
              Thinkpumps.com
              sales@cpesystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by 3guysandabeerd View Post
                guys and gals
                looking to buy some new brew hose and fittings anyone got any suggestion on type, and where to buy for a good price
                any help is greatly appreciated

cheers matt 3BG

''whos been drinking my beer''
                Always let them know which caustic you are using for CIP. Just a thought.

Comment

Parker Hose

Just ordered from TCH out of Ohio for the second time. Their 1.5" Sanitary Suction Brewers Hose with Banded ends is second to none, its taken a ton of abuse already (Passivation level acid, Forklifts running it over, pulling vacuums of caustic without sucking the hose in) and shows very little wear.

Comment

Originally posted by goldstein114 View Post
                    Just ordered from TCH out of Ohio for the second time. Their 1.5" Sanitary Suction Brewers Hose with Banded ends is second to none, its taken a ton of abuse already (Passivation level acid, Forklifts running it over, pulling vacuums of caustic without sucking the hose in) and shows very little wear.
                    Here is the link to the product page on this Parker SW630 food and beverage hose:http://www.safehose.com/ParkerProducts.asp?catID=481
                    TCH Industries
                    WWW.TCHINDUSTRIES.COM
                    Sales@tchindustries.com
                    Ph: 330-487-5155
                    Fx: 330-487-5156

Comment

Working...
                    X