Graphic Arts Design Label Designer Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Arts Design Label Designer Needed

We are seeking a full time position to help us design bottle labels, accessory advertising signs and plaques
    web updates and design, and general office and sales assistance

We are Tahoe Mountain Brewing Company, located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in Tahoe City CA and Truckee CA

Job requires a lot of creative thinking, label design and submittal to government agencies, some light accounting and web design upkeep work, and a bit of help as needed here and there. This would include occasional sales trips to Brew Events, and assisting the brewers with general misc. needs

If you have always wanted to work in the beer industry, have a strong knowledge of beer and love the mountains this may be a great job for you.

our brand is growing pretty quickly regionally in CA and NV so this would be an exciting time to get involved at the ground floor with our products

Artistic and detail oriented a plus - pay depends on experience

PLEASE SEND RESUME TO AARON@TAHOEBREWING.COM

Thanks and Cheers!

Hi Longboardbrewer,
    I sent you an email but thought I should let everyone else who is looking for a brewery graphic artist.

I strongly endorse Mike Lozar at Brewery Art International, http://www.breweryartintl.com/, for beer labels, growler designs, brewery branding, clothing designs, etc, etc, etc!
    He does amazing work!

Prost!
    Dave Ayers
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

Working...
    X