Fermentis US-05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fermentis US-05

Anybody having any problems getting US-05? my supplier here in Western Canada has been out since the beginning of the year and won't give me an estimate when to expect some so naturally I'm losing my patience. Getting the other fermentis stuff has been no problem so I'm confused.

Thoughts?

T
    Tariq Khan (Brewer/Distiller)

Yaletown Brewing and Distilling Co.
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Canada

Not sure if Brewer's Supply Group deals with Canada, but I've never had a problem sourcing from there.
    Beejay
    Pipeworks Brewing Company

Comment

Originally posted by tariq khan View Post
      Anybody having any problems getting US-05? my supplier here in Western Canada has been out since the beginning of the year and won't give me an estimate when to expect some so naturally I'm losing my patience. Getting the other fermentis stuff has been no problem so I'm confused.

Thoughts?

T
      Tariq,

I too, tried ordering some US-05 from cask recently too with no success and no indication (other than they are out) when it will return.

Thankfully, it is not our regular strain. Just wanted to play about with it a bit.

I would contact Fermentis directly and explain your issue. Perhaps they can broker a solution.

Wishing you luck,

Pax.

Liam
      Liam McKenna
      www.yellowbellybrewery.com

Comment

Originally posted by liammckenna View Post
        Tariq,

I too, tried ordering some US-05 from cask recently too with no success and no indication (other than they are out) when it will return.

Thankfully, it is not our regular strain. Just wanted to play about with it a bit.

I would contact Fermentis directly and explain your issue. Perhaps they can broker a solution.

Wishing you luck,

Pax.

Liam
        Liam,

Good to know I'm not the only one, not our regular strain either but I want some for upcoming seasonals. Thanks for the advice I might contact Fermentis directly and see what they can do.

Cheers!

T
        Tariq Khan (Brewer/Distiller)

Yaletown Brewing and Distilling Co.
        Vancouver, B.C.
        Canada

Comment

Ive had no trouble from BSG. We use it in the majority of our beers and we can usually just run up to the warehouse to get some.

Comment

Working...
          X