Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hose for manual keg racker

Hey all,

Looking for recommendations for 3/8" id hose for a multiheaded filler. currently using braided vinyl but it doesnt hold up well to our heat sanitizing regiment. Would love to find something akin to mini-me brewery hose.

Thoughts?

thanks
    Last edited by Sauce; 05-14-2014, 06:59 AM.

Ok....

So what are others out there using configuration wise to fill kegs? In my looking around the biggest tail piece to put on the keg couple is 1/2" ID. So with that in mind, is there a food grade hose similar to washdown hose that would work?

What is used on auto and semi auto keg cleaners/fillers for hose? I'm guessing most use a custom sanke mounting head but haven't seen enough to know for sure.

Any thoughts/ ideas brewing collective?

Comment

Go on McMaster Carrs site and look for some silicone hose to replace your vinyl. Silicone will stand up to more pressure than advertised and can handle more heat than you need. I think you can even get braided stuff. Seals better than vinyl too.

Aaron
      Junkyard Brewing Co.
      Moorhead M.N.

Comment

Doh!

Didn't even thick to check McMaster.

Spendy for the braided silicone, but probably cheaper than mini transfer hose if they even make it.

Thanks man!

Comment

Larry's Brewing Supply has 1/2" braided silicone. Wholesale price was around $6/ft back when I bought it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Prost!
          Eric Brandjes
          Cole Street Brewery
          Enumclaw, WA

Comment

Working...
          X