Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Members. A letter from A.B.E.

Dear Forum Members –

By way of introduction, I am Bruce Kucera, one of the principals for ABE – American Beer Equipment a division of Norland Int’l based in Lincoln, Nebraska. There has been some discussion of late about ABE and quite frankly some concerns have been expressed.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for any interruption in the level of service you may have experienced recently. We had no option but to terminate two key salesmen, For Cause, shortly after the CBC. As a result, our response times to some of you have been negatively impacted.

Another company principal, Adam, along with Amanda, Patrick, Stan and I are working to respond to each of your inquiries. We ask you for a bit of patience as our new employees come up to full speed. I would like to assure you that we are in Craft Brewing equipment business for the long haul. Our full technical support staff is still in place as well as the balance of our nearly 50 employees. Our ongoing relationship with Brian Podwinski and his staff at Blue Blood Brewing Co. is extremely solid.

We are drawing on our 22 years of experience in the beverage industry and have some really exciting products to be introduced in the months ahead. One of the products, our modular canning line, was received extremely well at the CBC. We have had a number of brewers visit us in Lincoln in the last couple of weeks and they have seen firsthand the quality of our products, our people, our 38,000 sq. ft. facility and our desire to continue to be one of the leaders in this industry.

Please feel free to contact me, or one of the other staff members here in Lincoln. My direct dial phone number is (402) 441-3744.
Working...
X