anyone use BOB? Buy our Bottles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone use BOB? Buy our Bottles?

anyone use BOB? Buy our Bottles? the prices seem good, but what about the quality and service? Anyone use them?
    thanks!

BOB is, I believe, a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, so the glass is all Verallia/Saint-Gobain. So I wouldn't worry about the quality. I can't answer about their service though.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Comment

BOB bottles

we used them for one pallet to try them out service was good are you buying loose bottles or cased bottles we bout cased and the didn't hold are six pack holders we had to cram every one in there we order off Cleveland bottles now service is great prices is right shipping is fast
      cheers matt 3GB

Comment

We've been very happy with delivery of bottles and price. We get pallets of cased bombers and just attach a label to the case

Comment

We use them to buy cases of bombers in cases. Good pricing, great customer service. Yes, a subsidiary of St Gobain. We purchase on Monday, they ship the next day, we get them on Thursday. Done and done. HTH

Steve

Comment

Corks for BOB buy our bottles celebration 750 mL

I know this is an old thread but thought I'd ask - has anyone used the Celebration 750 mL bottles from Buy Our Bottles? I've used them one other time, and just capped that batch, but have not had luck corking them even though they are shaped for it. Curious if anyone has had any luck.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X