Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viking Pilsner Malt

Hello everyone!!!

So just got a big "Oh $h!t" dropped on us. We started to use Viking Pilsner malt form Finland as our base malt quite awhile back, and we love it. BUT now the guys that import it that we have been purchasing it from has decided to stop importing it!!!

SO my question to all of you out there is does anyone know of anybody importing this malt!?

Please I hope someone knows something we dont know. Help save the Day!!!

We received Bulk Fills for our Silo, about 41,000#/6 weeks...

Thanks!
    Looking forward to hearing back... at least I hope...
    Last edited by jplib; 06-10-2014, 04:27 AM.

Importing Malt

Hey jplib,

Just bring it in yourself. Contact the maltings and buy direct. You will need someone on this end, like DB Schenker, to be the go-between. Then you become the importer.

Prost!

Alamo

Comment

Hey jplib,
      Have you guys brewed with any other malts from Viking?
      What styles are you brewing with the Pilsner and What type of flavor profile or maltster would you compare it to?
      We are working on importing a bunch of their malt and any feedback would be great.

Thanks!

Originally posted by jplib View Post
      Hello everyone!!!

So just got a big "Oh $h!t" dropped on us. We started to use Viking Pilsner malt form Finland as our base malt quite awhile back, and we love it. BUT now the guys that import it that we have been purchasing it from has decided to stop importing it!!!

SO my question to all of you out there is does anyone know of anybody importing this malt!?

Please I hope someone knows something we dont know. Help save the Day!!!

We received Bulk Fills for our Silo, about 41,000#/6 weeks...

Thanks!
      Looking forward to hearing back... at least I hope...

Comment

Working...
      X