Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foeder Discussion

Hi all,

Seems like more and more breweries are acquiring these from the wine industry, but very little information can be found on how to use/care for them properly. I just wanted see if anyone that has worked with them was willing to share their experiences/knowledge. Some of the things I am curious about are: swelling (if necessary), prep before filling, primary fermenting, cleaning, any advantage to horizontal vs vertical, etc...

Would love to hear anything anyone can offer about these, any info is greatly appreciated!

If you PM me with your email I will send you a pdf of an owners manual which covers this stuff. I was trying to attach it here so everyone could see it but it's too big.
    Sean

Comment

Owners Manual

Originally posted by Sean W. View Post
      If you PM me with your email I will send you a pdf of an owners manual which covers this stuff. I was trying to attach it here so everyone could see it but it's too big.
      Sean

Could I get a copy of that owners manual too? We just purchased 2 foeders and all info would be great!

Comment

copy too please?

Can I get a copy too please?

Thanks
        Edward
        Brew Master/Co-Owner
        Arclight Brewing Company
        Watervliet, MI

Comment

Same here... Would appreciate a copy.
          Thanks
          Schalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I would like a copy if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks
            Jon Sheldon
            Owner/Brewer/Chief Floor Mopper
            Bugnutty Brewing Company
            www.bugnutty.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sean W. View Post
              Sean
              If you send it to me on 'Christian AT Beerhere DOT dk', I'll upload it and supply a link here.

Christian

Comment

Foeder Manual

I asked Sean to send me the manual so I could upload and post a link. Here it is:

Kyle Kohlmorgen
                Process/Automation Consultant
                St. Louis, MO

Comment

Working...
                X