Best Equip Supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Equip Supplier

I have quotes from Marks, Newlands, ABE, and Prospero (who imports from Slovakia). The others didn't make the cut. If price wasn't a factor, what company would be your preference. NSI has a very good reputation. Marks looks very high quality and that's reflected in the cost. ABE looks like quality stuff and I have no info on their reputation. Prospero looks very high quality but only offers a 15 and 30. The 30 is slightly higher than my budget given it only comes with 4 ferms.

I'm inclined to go with NSI or ABE, but I don't know anything about ABE in terms of quality. I can consider a brew house from one supplier and a tank farm from someone like Ager or Premier to save some scratch.

Thoughts???

A.B.E. Response

I can respond about A.B.E. .. I recently commissioned a 10bbl, 4 vessel brewhouse from ABE. I've brewed on a 20bbl premiere stainless system, I've brewed on a 15bbl random chinese system, brewed on a Minetonka (spelling??) system. I can tell you this.. I absolutely love my ABE system, and I wouldn't consider buying any of the other systems I've brewed on over this one. My only regret about the system, I should have bought a 20bbl one. I don't know where you are located, but if you are anywhere in the Eastern half of the US, come to my brewery and spend a day brewing with us, you are more than welcome. If you are on the West side of the US, ask ABE for a site visit. That's what I did, and I found their facility top notch. They will set you up with a local brewery that will invite you in to participate in a brew day, and you won't regret going and doing it.

Now - I did have a minor issue out of the gate, and as minor as it was, they had a guy onsite within a couple days, and he took care of it in a matter of hours.

I only wish I had found them before I bought all my fermentors and brite beer tanks. They will get my next order for sure.

Seriously if you want to talk on the phone, or come brew on this system, call or email me:

Rob Whyte
    Owner/Brewmaster
    Fort Myers Brewing Company
    rob (at) fortmyersbrewing (dot) com
    (239) two two two - 9909

Comment

Wow Rob that's awesome! I really want to go with them. I'm in Richmond VA. Where are you? I'm not the brewer but I would come. I'm going to get a 25 4 vessel. I have a shitload of experience and connections. Should I ask about the can line preference? Goose or cask. Hear goose is faster but leaks beer

Comment

Florida... Duh.. Its late.

Comment

Working...
        X