Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Not Use OK Machinery, BIG BOSS Machinery, Shanghai Machine

Originally posted by dick murton View Post
    Further to my comments about another Chinese company yesterday, I regret having to warn everyone against using Jinan HG Machinery Co., Ltd. (www.shandonghg.com). These guys purportedly supplied a single head keg washer / filler, a bottling line and an air compressor to suit the two machines.

The compressor controls between 4 and 8 bar. Both machines require stable 6 bar plus. And the tank appears to be totally inadequate.

The keg filler is uncleanable, no program, no cleaning head, no CIP return. It leaves caustic in the kegs. There are probably other problems but we have not been able to run it properly yet due to the lack of consistent air supply.

The bottling line smashes bottles in the crowner, again possibly due to the highly variable air supply pressure and volume. The bottle rinser doesn’t. The filler cannot be cleaned safely as there are no filler caps. We ran a clean without the caps, and practically had to leave the building there was so much spary. Some sort of CIP program, but what it actually does I don’t know, we couldn’t get near safely. No CIP return. No instructions either written or from the supposed commissioning technician (needless to say he only spoke Chinese of some sort or another)

On top of this are the inevitable communications problems, and the attitude – “you’ve paid us, go sort it out as it is your responsibility now.”
    Sorry to have to say it guys – but steer well clear

Glad it is not my money, but I really feel for the guy who bought this crap
    Do not use Do Not Use OK Machinery, BIG BOSS Machinery, Shanghai Machine we bought bottling equipment that does not work at all and were totally ripped off.

Comment

Do Not Use OK Machinery, BIG BOSS Machinery, Shanghai Machine

Do Not Use OK Machinery, BIG BOSS Machinery, Shanghai Machine. We were totally ripped off by this company. They sold us equipment that does not work and then played games with getting an engineer here in US. No one should by from this company they are listed under multiple names.. feel free to reach out to bruce@Koehlerbrewingcompany.com

Comment

Working...
      X