Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer Looking To Relocate

Hello,

A UK based head/lead brewer looking for opportunities in both the USA and Canada. 5+ years experience in cask, keg and bottle. Current position heading up a 40HL brewhouse. Experience in kits ranging from 8HL to 40HL.

Contact me for full CV/Resume

Regards,

Please send us resume

Check out our brewmaster position post under help wanted at Christian Moerlein Brewing Co. send resume to info@christianmoerlein.com

Comment

Looking for a good brewer

Please send your resume,to info@neustadtsprings.com if you are interested in relocating to Ontario. We have a 20hl system and 40hl fermentors. We are situated in an original 1859 stone brewery built over its own pure spring water. We are also the highest international awarded craft brewer in Ontario and we are Brit's from Lancs

Cheers

Andy

Comment

brewer

Hello,
        My name is Taylor, I just signed a lease on a new building I am building a brewery in. I am curious to know your experiences, your ideas, and your long term goals are in the beer business. Id also like to review your resume.

Taylor.

Please send to findourbrewer@gmail

Comment

Looking for a head brewer, Indianapolis IN.

We are a Start up Brewery In Indianapolis In. Could you forward us your resume, salary history and cover letter?

dworthington@worthingtoncompany.com.

Comment

Looking for a head brewer, Indianapolis IN.

Can you send me your resume and salary history ?

Rand@brewerytoursofindianapolis.com

Comment

Looking for a Head Brewer

We would like to talk with you. Could you please forward your resume and a salary history to dworthington@worthingtoncompany.com
              We are starting a new brewery in Indianapolis Indiana

Comment

Good afternoon! My partners and I are in the process of opening the FIRST and ONLY brewery in South Georgia, an untapped market in a catch-up state. Our legislature just recently passed a Beer Jobs Bill that significantly helped our mission. We are working directly with the City of Valdosta, Valdosta Main Street, the Downtown Development Authority, and the Industrial Authority towards a public-private partnership that offers us a beautiful 7,000 sq. ft. brick building in the Historic District. Georgia is a State ripe for the picking, with a rapidly growing craft beer following, proven success stories (Terrapin, Sweet Water, Second Self, etc…) and a cornucopia of local ingredients like peaches, pecans, watermelons, and blueberries. Our core values at Georgia Beer Co. are hospitality, community, and hard work. We are looking for a new partner with commercial brewing experience to join us in our mission at giving South Georgia its own local brewery. If you are interested, lets chat on the phone. In the meantime, check out our (primitive) website and social media sites to see if we look like the kind of company you would like to work with.

Enjoy handcrafted beer, including IPAs, lagers, ales and porters, in this brewery and taproom in downtown Valdosta.

chris@georgiabeerco.com
                Cheers,

Chris Jones
                Director of Business Development
                The Georgia Beer Company, LLC
                www.georgiabeerco.com
                (912) 399-5883

Comment

"
                  HEAD BREWER SOUGHT FOR BRAND NEW, STATE-OF-THE-ART, UNIQUE BREWERY

Visit our website at www.serbhumbrewery.com

Ser Bhum Brewery in the Capital city of THIMPHU, BHUTAN in the beautiful Himalayas is looking for a Head Brewer to lead and to manage the day-to-day operations of its brand new, state of the art 20 BBL Craft Brewery in its brand new building.

The Brewery will be fully commissioned in the Spring, 2016 and tested by an expert brewing team, and the Head Brewer shall participate in the commissioning.

Three initial recipes have been developed for the Brewery first three products which are described on the above website.

This is a full-time, one-year assignment with a potential option to renew or extend the contract.
                  Applicants should be available to start by February or March, 2016. Salary is negotiable.

Send your resume and cover letter to: karma@serbhumbrewery.com
                  "

Comment

Working...
                  X