Experienced, hard working brewer looking to relocate from Austin Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced, hard working brewer looking to relocate from Austin Texas

I've been working for a small, award winning brewpub in Austin for a couple of years now, and the last 9 months with the title of assistant brewer. I'm looking to relocate to a larger facility to keep advancing my knowledge and experience in the industry. I currently assist in overseeing both sour and clean barrel programs, as well as the day to day brewing of our year around line-up. Very Accustomed to long hours, we currently brew 4 batches a day, 5 days a week (55-60 hour weeks).

Willing to move anywhere in the country and Canada welcome too!!

Cheers!
    Last edited by standuptj; 11-19-2014, 01:23 PM.

contact me

please contact me
    at chuckj1709@gmail.com

we operate two breweries in reno/Tahoe area

Comment

please send resume to louier@trbevco.com

Comment

Central CA Start up

Hello,

Please send your resume for Temblor Brewing in Bakersfield. We are a 13,500 square foot 20 BBL and 3 BBL system start up in 2015.

Cheers!

Comment

Texas Ale Project is looking for an Aissitant Brewer!

Hello,

Our job posting can be found here: http://discussions.probrewer.com/sho...sistant-Brewer!

if interested please email your resume to info@TexasAleProject.com

Cheers!

Comment

Charleston, SC start up

If you are still looking for work please send us your resume and a little more about yourself to: careers@lowtidebrewing.com

Cheers,
            Mike and Eric

Comment

LI Brewery

Please send resume to BFBHAD@optonline.net

Comment

If you are still looking, and want to stay in Texas...

Send a resume to me at grant.wood@revolverbrewing.com

Comment

Good afternoon! My partners and I are in the process of opening the FIRST and ONLY brewery in South Georgia, an untapped market in a catch-up state. Our legislature just recently passed a Beer Jobs Bill that significantly helped our mission. We are working directly with the City of Valdosta, Valdosta Main Street, the Downtown Development Authority, and the Industrial Authority towards a public-private partnership that offers us a beautiful 7,000 sq. ft. brick building in the Historic District. Georgia is a State ripe for the picking, with a rapidly growing craft beer following, proven success stories (Terrapin, Sweet Water, Second Self, etc…) and a cornucopia of local ingredients like peaches, pecans, watermelons, and blueberries. Our core values at Georgia Beer Co. are hospitality, community, and hard work. We are looking for a new partner with commercial brewing experience to join us in our mission at giving South Georgia its own local brewery. If you are interested, lets chat on the phone. In the meantime, check out our (primitive) website and social media sites to see if we look like the kind of company you would like to work with.

Enjoy handcrafted beer, including IPAs, lagers, ales and porters, in this brewery and taproom in downtown Valdosta.

Cheers,

Chris Jones
                  Director of Business Development
                  The Georgia Beer Company, LLC
                  www.georgiabeerco.com
                  (912) 399-5883

Comment

"
                    HEAD BREWER SOUGHT FOR BRAND NEW, STATE-OF-THE-ART, UNIQUE BREWERY

Visit our website at www.serbhumbrewery.com

Ser Bhum Brewery in the Capital city of THIMPHU, BHUTAN in the beautiful Himalayas is looking for a Head Brewer to lead and to manage the day-to-day operations of its brand new, state of the art 20 BBL Craft Brewery in its brand new building.

The Brewery will be fully commissioned in the Spring, 2016 and tested by an expert brewing team, and the Head Brewer shall participate in the commissioning.

Three initial recipes have been developed for the Brewery first three products which are described on the above website.

This is a full-time, one-year assignment with a potential option to renew or extend the contract.
                    Applicants should be available to start by February or March, 2016. Salary is negotiable.

Send your resume and cover letter to: karma@serbhumbrewery.com
                    "

Comment

Brewer needed in Naples Florida

RipTide Brewing Company In Naples Florida is an amazing taproom with a new 10BBL system. We have only been open for a month and plan grow and expand. We are looking for a head brewer with experience. Please email me if you might be interested and have a resume. Thanks! Norm@RipTideBrewingCompany.com

Originally posted by standuptj View Post
                      I've been working for a small, award winning brewpub in Austin for a couple of years now, and the last 9 months with the title of assistant brewer. I'm looking to relocate to a larger facility to keep advancing my knowledge and experience in the industry. I currently assist in overseeing both sour and clean barrel programs, as well as the day to day brewing of our year around line-up. Very Accustomed to long hours, we currently brew 4 batches a day, 5 days a week (55-60 hour weeks).

Willing to move anywhere in the country and Canada welcome too!!

Cheers!

Comment

Big Storm Brewery - Sunny Florida

Hello,

Big Storm Brewery is one of the fastest growing breweries in Florida. The Tampa Bay area is booming for craft beer and we have plenty of opportunities I'd like to see if you're interested in. Please let me know if you're interested in relocating to Sunny Florida to join us on our adventure!

My e-mail is lindsay.kitrys@austin-colby.com

Look forward to talking with you soon.

Comment

Our ad is here: http://discussions.probrewer.com/sho...rlington-Texas

If you're interested in relocating to our place in Arlington, send resume. Thanks

Comment

Brendan Sciarra

Please email your resume
                            sciarra@dogtoothbar.com

Comment

Please send your resume. Thanks! Norm@RipTideBrewingCompany.com

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                              RipTide Brewing Company In Naples Florida is an amazing taproom with a new 10BBL system. We have only been open for a month and plan grow and expand. We are looking for a head brewer with experience. Please email me if you might be interested and have a resume. Thanks! Norm@RipTideBrewingCompany.com

Comment

Working...
                              X