Thread: 2-4 bbl used nano/pilot brewing system needed

2-4 bbl used nano/pilot brewing system needed

I'm looking for a used 2-4 bbl pilot/nano brew system. The kettle needs to be steam driven. I will piecemeal a system if I need to but wanted to see what is available in the used market. Thanks for any leads.

Sorry, can't help you with the equipment, other than to suggest an electric or direct fired system. Steam for this small a system definitely makes it way more complicated (and expensive) than it needs to be. If you are avoiding direct fire due to location limitations, then go electric. It is do-able and can be used in locations where "fire" is not an option.

My opinion...for what it's worth...

Phil

San Luis Obispo, California, United States

3.5bbl to 5bbl brewhouse

Hi,

Are you still looking for a brewhouse? If so, I just listed one on probrewer, and I think it is a pretty good fit for what you are after. The one I have for sale is a Price Schonstrom, low pressure steam system. I have it listed for $45k, which includes the 3.5bbl to 5bbl brewhouse, jacketed MLT w/ auto mixer, (great piece of equipment, saves heaps of work/time) jacketed HLT, (5) separate jacketed kettles, integrated heat exchanger, stainless hop back/ and control panel. I am also throwing in a 250 liter, jacketed stainless hot water tank, condensate return tank, automatic anti-corrosion dosing system, water softener (for boiler) and water cooling unit, (to drive heat exchanger).

Best Regards,

Tom Anderson

Name:  100_0312.jpg
Views: 1425
Size:  94.4 KB

Have steam fired 4 bbl brewhouse, best nano manufactured system available on market

Please PM me for photos and price quote, American made steam system, Valveless external steam colandria for mash, sidewall and colandria on kettle. colandria in HLT as well.

BOP Setup - 8 individual 1bbl brewing system - Available

Hi,

My name is RussD and I Own Quiet Giant Brewing co. llc, a custom brewery manufacturing shop in Lakewood Wa, USA.
    Just saw this post from you and I know it was from a while back but I just thought I'd through my hat in the ring and check.
    Are you still looking for a brew system at all?
    Feel free to look into what I have to offer on Instagram if you want to:

quiet_giant_brewing_co_llc

I build 1/2 to 6.5 BBL ( 15 -210 gallon +/- ) Breweries Fully Turn-Key with either Electric or gas/propane power. Complete systems and fully operational.

Happy to answer and questions you might have,
    Have a good day!Name:  IMG_2472.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  97.7 KB

bran new 2bbl stout brew house with fermenters

Hello, I currently have a bran new never used, set up to use electric heating . stout brewing 2bbl 3 vessel brew house with 3 2bbl conical fermenters with internal chill pills, hot/grant . bought this to use as a pilot system and never went that way. I would like to sell this and get it out of my much needed space. Let me if you have any interest in this, I have pics. I paid about 10k for the system ,however I am ready to deal.
    Cheers,

Richard Ruggiero
    Baggy Wrinkle Brewing co.
    Rockland, Maine
    207-462-8599

Hi, just throwing my hat in the ring again.
    American made Turn-key Breweries, (Electric, gas or propane powered) and Free shipping to the lower 48 states!

253-778-6714

-RussD

ps:
    Heres a 120 gallon Double-Batch Brewhouse system

Name:  IMG_5803.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  97.8 KB

2bbl steam brew system

Hello, I have a 2bbl steam jacketed brew system with mash tun, boil kettle and boiler. Email me at patsfan7981@yahoo.com.