Anyone using Ekos Brewmaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using Ekos Brewmaster?

I'm looking into some brewery management software and wonder if anyone has any recommendations, pro or con, on "Ekos Brewmaster". Thanks in advance for sharing any info. It will be kept confidential. Cheers!

Mike
    Mike Frohlich
    Laughing Sun Brewing Co.
    Bismarck, ND 58501

We ran through a demo on Ekos and it looks pretty good for the money. Enough that it is on the way and will start to be implemented soon. I will post an update on first impressions as we get it up and running and start to integrate into daily operations.

Comment

We're getting ready to do the trial as well. I like a lot of the features so stoked to give it a whirl
      Owner
      Grind Modern Burger
      PostModern Brewers
      Boise, ID

Comment

We're also in process of getting implemented... will try to revisit this thread after I have some actual hands-on time.

Comment

Implemented Jan 1st.

So far, so good. Still learning it and trying to get a feel for it, but it seems very good at what it does so far.

I know they're always working on adding new features and modules to it. Customer service has been very responsive so far.

Comment

Self Distribution

Do any of you use Ekos for self distribution? If so, are you using a mobile printer and device? We would like our delivery person to be able to print the invoice on a small mobile printer he could carry with him while delivering.

Comment

Ekos Brewmaster updates?

Looks like no replies to this thread in a few months. how are you all liking the brewmaster software? Can anyone comment on how it integrates with Quickbooks? What's the level of detail (do you do all your COGS in Ekos?) and is it pretty seamless?
              Kevin Drake
              Alibi Ale Works
              North Lake Tahoe

Comment

We went live with Ekos last month. Definitely still getting a feel for it, but for the price, I have been very impressed. Support has been great and I really like the way it tracks our batches through the entire process. Also getting a feel for the sales side as we begin more distribution. Ekos appears to be very responsive to our needs and working them into the software. Quickbooks integration is all done on the back end by Ekos and requires some tweaking into our current set up, but all and all we have been very happy with Brewmaster so far.

Comment

Working...
                X