Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for Mobile Bottling or Canning

Hello All!

I am opening a brewery in Northwest Indiana. Does anyone have a recommendation for mobile bottlers or canners? Unfortunately, I do not have the financial resources to purchase my own bottling line, but I still would like to have my product in the marketplace.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Adam

I believe Michigan Mobile Canning helps cover NW Indiana. They are a great group of guys to work with. True passion and willing to work at your pace. If they can't do it I am sure they can help point you to someone who can as well.

Comment

Mobile canning

There's an independent guy in Indiana. I Can Solutions. Luke Brown is his name. PM me if you want his number. He's the only guy that serves that area that isn't part of the MCS franchise.
      Pete Rickert, Jr.
      Head Six Packer

P: 570-293-0305 xt 101
      C: 570-951-9737
      Email: petejr@iwantcanned.com

We Can Mobile Canning
      "Getting you canned is our business"

Serving PA, VA, MD, NY, NJ, OH, IL, WV,

Comment

Michigan Mobile Canning rocks. I see there crew here every other week to can for me. AWESOME crew
        Mike Eme
        Brewmaster

Comment

Originally posted by FDBC_Eric View Post
          I believe Michigan Mobile Canning helps cover NW Indiana. They are a great group of guys to work with. True passion and willing to work at your pace. If they can't do it I am sure they can help point you to someone who can as well.
          I did know Michigan Mobile Canning started an Indiana division to service Indiana accounts, but after reaching out to them, I haven't received a reply. Do you happen to know what they charge?

Thanks for the reply!

Adam

Comment

Working...
          X