Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reviews of Deutsche Beverage Technology?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews of Deutsche Beverage Technology?

Hi,

We're looking at Deutsche (Charlotte, NC) for building a 7-10bbl brewery. We've had lots of contact with them and they have been really helpful so far, I'm hoping this of course translates to the same customer service if we do buy from them. Does anyone have any experience with the actual turnaround of ordering and receiving equipment, how they were to deal with, and the quality of the equipment itself?

Thanks for your help!

Not sure about these guys...They refused to give any customer references. Has anybody used this Companies Equipment?

Comment

I can give you an answer soon. I've picked up a 15bbl FV that should be delivered tomorrow. Everything up to this point has been good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They have a bunch of their clients tagged in pictures on their Facebook page. I would try contacting some of them directly to see what they have to say.

From my dealings with them, they seem to be like ABE, meaning they import the Chinese equipment and then they finish it here stateside.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston_John View Post
          They have a bunch of their clients tagged in pictures on their Facebook page. I would try contacting some of them directly to see what they have to say.

From my dealings with them, they seem to be like ABE, meaning they import the Chinese equipment and then they finish it here stateside.
          I thought ABE all American made? Do you mean Premier Stainless?

Comment

The lady at ABE told me the import most of the big tanks and finish the hard piping and other things here. Some of the small stuff they make here I just don't remember what. I know they post here so if I'm wrong hopefully they will correct me.

Comment

Originally posted by Love-that-ale View Post
              Not sure about these guys...They refused to give any customer references. Has anybody used this Companies Equipment?
              Yeah I've asked multiple times about breweries using their equipment in our area to check out and they tell me they'll shoot me a list. I still haven't gotten one though...

They did tell me their stuff is manufactured by the same company in China.

Comment

Originally posted by finecreek View Post
                Yeah I've asked multiple times about breweries using their equipment in our area to check out and they tell me they'll shoot me a list. I still haven't gotten one though...

They did tell me their stuff is manufactured by the same company in China.

Hi there, not sure who you were working with but we will be more than happy to give out a few references. We respect our customers privacy and always make sure we ask before handing out their contact info. If you would like to get a quick idea of some of the breweries we are working with check out our facebook page. Let me know if I can help.

Deutsche Beverage Technology, Charlotte, North Carolina. 16,074 likes · 144 talking about this · 28 were here. A leading partner for those looking to expand or create a custom, turn-key craft...

Ryan Hice
                Deutsche Beverage Technology
                Deutsche Beverage Technology combines state of the art technology with detailed craftsmanship to provide the industry's highest quality systems and the industries best customer service.

Comment

Working...
                X