Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hangzhou Zhengjiu Machinery China - Reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangzhou Zhengjiu Machinery China - Reviews?

Has anyone purchased equipment from Hangzhou Zhengjiu Machinery in China? I'm looking at their 7bbl MT, BK, brights, & ferm. Looking for feedback on quality and service.

Cheers

I don't know them, but I would definitely ask for references outside of China. If the company will not provide any I would look at that as a major red flag.

Comment

You should also check with the local building inspector. Many of these China built brew system either dont have or have fictitious UL approved labeling and without the correct documentation the building department wont accept it thus leaving you with scrap metal. I have seen this happen to 2 breweries around the state
      Mike Eme
      Brewmaster

Comment

Originally posted by maidilong
        We manufacture the beer equipment 15 years, And i CAN offer you trade reference
        This should demonstrate why you need to be cautious. If a Chinese company cannot afford to hire one native english speaker then how likely are they to provide you with a no issues brewhouse? Customs clearance, documentation, UL, wiring schematics...be sure to ask lots, and lots, and lots of questions. And then ask some more...

Comment

Working...
        X