Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a Chinese or Vietnamese SS Vessel manufacturer to recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Chinese or Vietnamese SS Vessel manufacturer to recommend?

Seems like none of the manufacturers/vendors in North America have any 4 BBL jacketed CFVs or BRITEs in stock. Perhaps all their inventory is stuck off shore waiting to be unloaded in West Coast ports by the Longshoreman strike.

Since things seems stalled, has anyone found a reliable, high quality, low price manufacturer of jacketed SS Vessels that they've purchased from directly?

Anybody used a manufacturer through Alibaba ?

Thanks,

Dan

Gavin at sungood machinery. Good price. Great service.

Comment

Originally posted by dhdarden View Post
      Seems like none of the manufacturers/vendors in North America have any 4 BBL jacketed CFVs or BRITEs in stock. Perhaps all their inventory is stuck off shore waiting to be unloaded in West Coast ports by the Longshoreman strike.

Since things seems stalled, has anyone found a reliable, high quality, low price manufacturer of jacketed SS Vessels that they've purchased from directly?

Anybody used a manufacturer through Alibaba ?

Thanks,

Dan
      Anything in China would likely take a while to reach here. I'm assuming that you have already checked with Derrin at Brewers hardware.com?

Comment

Hey Dan. We've purchased FV's from Hangzhou Haishun Pharmaceutical Machinery (hsmachine.com). Get in touch with George Yang at sales@hsmachine.com

Fabrication was I think something like 8 weeks and shipping (to Aus) about 2 weeks. Tanks are great. We deviated from their standard layout a bit. If you wish to, as with any Chinese supplier, be very succinct in what you're asking. You shouldn't be disappointed.

Comment

Yes I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bcryan View Post
            Gavin at sungood machinery. Good price. Great service.
            +1 I have bought many vessels from them.
            Jon Sheldon
            Owner/Brewer/Chief Floor Mopper
            Bugnutty Brewing Company
            www.bugnutty.com

Comment

Gavin at Abany. He has been great...from communication, design & fabrication!

Comment

Anyone have a Chinese or Vietnamese SS Vessel manufacturer to recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by mrocka; 06-18-2018, 06:27 AM.

Comment

China beer equipment

We purchased our 10 barrel system from a company called Shandong Tiantai. I saw some good things about this company in forum, and called a guy who is using their equipment, I got a positive feedback. So our master brewer and I visited them before our purchase. I was very pleased with the quality and it turned out that my choice was correct. Everything works perfect in our brewery except several slight defects at beginning. Their after sale man -Wang is very professional. Do not totally refused a manufacturer's suggestions if they have, I got some useful ideas from their staff Laura that helped a lot on site.

Comment

Working...
                  X