Movable Serving Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movable Serving Tanks

This post is probably going to seem a bit odd, but here I go. About 2-3 months ago I got a flyer in the mail about leasing serving tanks. I think the tanks were 7 BBL tanks. They were advertised as being stackable and movable with a pallet jack or fork lift. I left the flyer sitting around for about 6 weeks while I considered whether I wanted to look in to the tanks or not. Finally decided I want to look into it and I can't find the flyer. I also can't find any similar offer on-line. Does anyone else recall seeing a flyer like this? Can anyone point me to the supplier that was making the offer?

These are sometimes called aseptic totes or IBCs, it depends on the place. There are a number of different folks offering them to breweries, here is the last one I remember seeing: http://www.schaefer-container-system...ess-steel-ibc/

Comment

We have 8 of those tanks from PCM Capital. I had a few of the flyers. Its the same people as Keg Credit

Debra Smith <debra@pcmcapital.net>
      she is our contact.

Comment

Thank you both. This is exactly what I needed. The flyer was from PCM capital and I've been in touch to get things rolling.

Comment

Working...
        X