Industry Experienced Looking for Assistant Brewer Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Industry Experienced Looking for Assistant Brewer Position

Hey ProBrewers. I currently work as a Sales Rep at a large California craft brewery. Like most around here, my life’s passion is beer. I’ve been homebrewing for six years, collecting a couple awards for various recipes along the way. I’ve shadowed and volunteered at my current employer as well as other breweries. Truthfully, sales isn’t my thing. I want to brew. The way I see it, I don’t want to have a “normal” job and homebrew on the weekends. It wouldn’t sit right with me.

I come to these forums looking for a start on the production side of things, specifically for a start as an Assistant Brewer. Although my production experience is of less duration than typically sought, I have the knowledge and ingenuity to grasp on and learn what I don’t already know quickly. If it’s measuring Plato, taking cell counts, milling grain and sanitizing equipment, I can do it with the best of ‘em. All I need is a mentor of sorts to remember where he/she started and to take a chance on my aspirations and diligent nature.

I've got a resume, cover letter and references to send out immediately.

Thanks for any future possibilities.

Please send personal info to brewer@narrowsbrewing.com. We are a production brewery with taproom, located in Tacoma WA. Currently looking at more expansion and adding an assistant brewer/ sales rep. This most likely will morph into full time Assistant very quickly.
    Cheers,
    Mike Davis
    Head Brewer

Comment

Fossil Cove Brewing Co. position available

Hello,

We are currently looking for an Assistant Brewer. We are production brewery in Fayetteville, AR. Please look at our post earlier this month in the Help Wanted section for more information. You can also forward me your resume at ben@fossilcovebrewing.com

Thanks

Comment

Assistand position in Idaho Falls, ID

Hello

If you are interested in an assistant brewer position in Idaho Falls, Idaho, then please send a resume to idahobrewer@gmail.com You can also see our posting under the help wanted section for more details.

Thanks

Matt Spann
        Head Brewer
        Idaho Brewing Company

Comment

Assistant Brewer need in Montana

We are looking or an assistant brewer for a start-up in Montana with great opportunity to advance in the position.

If interested please send your resume to shea957@yahoo.com

Comment

Tacoma, WA

We are new 10BBL located in Tacoma, WA. Looking for a brewer. Send your resume to johnf@fosberg.com. We prefer some commercial experience, but we aren't afraid to take chances. If we find the right person, with a tremendous amount of passion for beer, and a willingness to work hard, learn, and grow in a start-up environment -- so be it.

Comment

Assistant Brewer

Hello,

Would you be interested in becoming a part-time assistant brewer at a Kombucha company? Our process is the same as a beer brewery.

If interested, please email info@getbetterbooch.com

The Booch Crew

Comment

assistant brewmaster opening

Originally posted by postvinyl View Post
                Hey ProBrewers. I currently work as a Sales Rep at a large California craft brewery. Like most around here, my life’s passion is beer. I’ve been homebrewing for six years, collecting a couple awards for various recipes along the way. I’ve shadowed and volunteered at my current employer as well as other breweries. Truthfully, sales isn’t my thing. I want to brew. The way I see it, I don’t want to have a “normal” job and homebrew on the weekends. It wouldn’t sit right with me.

I come to these forums looking for a start on the production side of things, specifically for a start as an Assistant Brewer. Although my production experience is of less duration than typically sought, I have the knowledge and ingenuity to grasp on and learn what I don’t already know quickly. If it’s measuring Plato, taking cell counts, milling grain and sanitizing equipment, I can do it with the best of ‘em. All I need is a mentor of sorts to remember where he/she started and to take a chance on my aspirations and diligent nature.

Good morning

we have an opening for an Assistant Brewmaster for our new 30bbl brewery located on the West side of Cleveland. Please inquire to tkennedy@kennedygrp.com if you would like to learn more about this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you.

Todd Kennedy

Comment

Big Storm Brewery - Sunny Florida

Hello,

Big Storm Brewery is located in Sunny Florida and we are looking for Lead and Assistant Brewers!! We are located in the booming craft beer area of Tampa Bay. Please contact me for more information!

Lindsay Kitrys
                  (727) 497-1827
                  lindsay.kitrys@austin-colby.com

Comment

"
                    HEAD BREWER SOUGHT FOR BRAND NEW, STATE-OF-THE-ART, UNIQUE BREWERY

Visit our website at www.serbhumbrewery.com

Ser Bhum Brewery in the Capital city of THIMPHU, BHUTAN in the beautiful Himalayas is looking for a Head Brewer to lead and to manage the day-to-day operations of its brand new, state of the art 20 BBL Craft Brewery in its brand new building.

The Brewery will be fully commissioned in the Spring, 2016 and tested by an expert brewing team, and the Head Brewer shall participate in the commissioning.

Three initial recipes have been developed for the Brewery first three products which are described on the above website.

This is a full-time, one-year assignment with a potential option to renew or extend the contract.
                    Applicants should be available to start by February or March, 2016. Salary is negotiable.

Send your resume and cover letter to: karma@serbhumbrewery.com
                    "

Comment

Originally posted by postvinyl View Post

We are a 10bbl brewery in Nampa, Idaho looking for someone to train up to a head brewer. If interested please send my your resume at alvin@2cfamilybrewing.com

Comment

Working...
                      X