X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Beer Sales/Manager in the Denver market

Brad Pendleton
    720-416-8180 BradPendleton@outlook.com

I have been in the Beer Industry for 23 years and have an unquenching passion for Craft Beer. I have an old school work ethic and my desire to win is second to none. I am at my best when I’m in the thick of things.
    I worked for 14 years on the retail side of the business managing bars and restaurants. I understand the way retailers think and what is important to them. I have 9 years on the Distributor side working for Coors Distributing and have an extensive understanding of the Miller Coors network.
    I am an avid homebrewer and love making all styles of beer. I have been fortunate enough to brew beer with some great personalities such as Keith Villa founder of Blue Moon Brewing Co., Jason Pratt and Ben Dolphens Miller Coors Trade Brewers credited with the invention of Redd’s Apple Ale, Ken Smith Trainer for Boston Beer Co. and winner of the Longshot Home Brewing Contest. I have also had the pleasure of blending sour beers with Lauren Salazar of New Belgium Brewing. I enjoy the history of beer and all the great things beer has done for mankind. While at Coors Distributing Company (CDC), I identified a need in the market to better service the needs of the Craft-centric retailers in the market whose needs were being ignored by our distributor, and as a result I was chosen to create the first new sales division at CDC in 40 years.

I am a Certified Cicerone and was handpicked to create and implement the Specialty and Craft Beer Sales Division at CDC. We chose 2 Sales Representatives to become beer experts and service the needs of the top 130 more eclectic beer accounts in the Denver Market. Along with managing the team, I was tasked with the creation and management of the beer culture at CDC to include; Taste Panels, Blind Samplings, History and Style Trainings, Sensory Awareness, Certified Cicerone Study Group, Cicerone Beer Server Class (98% success rate), Brewing Beer/Team building. I was also involved with Brand Managers making sure the requirements of 30+ suppliers were met. I worked with suppliers to gain market share, achieve distribution and volume goals. I worked with the purchasing manager to forecast a vast array of specialty offerings. In 2013 we grew volume 12.3% and 9% in 2014. While I have a wealth of management experience, I am great a salesman as well.
    Last edited by Beerman88; 09-24-2015, 07:52 AM.
Working...
X